THREE - Mathematics and Uniform

Published Date: 210530

Edited: 220812

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"Hello, Sehunnie oppa." - The girl that walks past Sehun greets with a shy smile on her face while tucking one side of her hair to the back of her ear.

Sowon can see the slight pinkish blush on her face when she greets Sehun while the other free hand of hers is holding her friend's arm real tight. Probably not being able to compose herself in front of Sehun.

Sehun intertwines his hand with Sowon before he widely smiled back at the girl from before.

"Morning too pretty. Your new hairpin looks cute on you." - He winked at the girl making the girl gasp in shock and then she smiled widely while hitting her friend.

"Sehunnie oppa noticed my new hairpin!" - She squeals to her friend.

Although her tone comes out more like a whisper, till can clearly hear what she said. She rolled up her eyes at the scene.

"Tsk. Oppa? The girl is literally in the same grade with us and yet the audacity to call you oppa? How can you flirt with a girl while you are holding another girl's hand like this- Sowon lifts their intertwined hand to show it to Sehun just in case Sehun is so oblivious; which, Sowon believes he is not.

She breaks their hands from the intertwine and walks ahead of Sehun. Sehun smiled widely at her action and try his best to fasten his steps to match with Sowon who is already ahead of him.

"Eh? why I am the one who was left behind like this?" - Sehun questioned before he runs a little.

"Sowon wait! Don't leave me like this!"

"Hey, why do you get angry? Are you perhaps..... jealous?" - Sehun said after managing to match their steps again and he point out his index finger to Sowon's face to tease her with what she did earlier.

"Tsk. Jealous? Who? Me? Why would I?" - Sowon rolled her eyes and fix the backpack on her shoulders.

"Come to think of it, I didn't pick up your call last night. Are you perhaps angry at me and now jealous because she flirts with me just now?" - Sehun looks at her and his eyes scrunch.

Sowon bulges her both eyes.

"Why would I be jealous because of that? I am just sick of seeing you flirting with girls." - Sowon rolled her eyes again.

They arrived at her class. Sowon sits down on her seat and puts down her backpack before slowly grabbing her water-bottle that she brought from home and drinking from it.

"Okay, okay. I won't flirt with them girls anymore for your sake. I promise!" - Sehun lifts his right hand, making a swear sign.

He watches what Sowon did before his normal face turns into a worried one as he remembers something. He quickly grabs Sowon's hands making Sowon spill some of her drinks.

"Ya!" - Sowon shouts.

"Tell me what happened last night and why did you call me." - Sehun questioned. The grip on her hand tightens.

"Nothing happened. Go back to your class. Soon the class will be crowded." - Sowon let go of his grip on her hands.

"Sowon......" - Sehun glared at her while calling her name in his low registered voice.

"Something is not right. There was something that happened last night and that's why you call me, right? Or else, your hand won't be this shaky in the morning. I knew you too well for your lies Sowon. Look at your hands now! It is all shaky and wobbly." - Sehun warns while holding back her wrists.