EIGHT - Unexpected Test

Date published: 210906

Edited: 220902

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

"What's with that face today?" - Sehun comes and greets Sowon out of nowhere making Sowon choke on the bread that she just had a mouthful bite of it.

"Ya! Be careful!" - Sehun quickly gives Sowon the water bottle that he always brings along with him whenever they are on their recess period.

Sehun pats Sowon's back to make her feel better and now Sowon is finally okay.

"It's your fault that I choke earlier. Why do you need to greet me so suddenly like that? I hate you!!!" - She ogles Sehun with her eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby. I won't do that again. I promise!" - Sehun begs while rubbing his two hands, asking for her forgiveness.

Sowon's eyes bulged when she heard the word "baby" from him. That makes her mind replaying the memory she had last week where Sejoo said that Sehun likes her more than just a friend.

"Do not "baby-baby" me!" - Sowon warns with one baritone higher.

Sehun pouts his lips by hearing that warn from Sowon.

"Promise me for a date this evening and only after that I can decide to call you baby again or not. Promise?" - Sehun let out his pinky finger towards Sowon for her to it intertwine with hers.

Sowon didn't pick up his finger.

"But, you know right that I always have business class at the company every Monday, Wednesday and Friday." - She continues eating.

Sehun removes his hand from her face. His smiling face vanished and is nowhere to be seen now.

"Just tell me that you don't like me and I can understand that. Don't need to reject me like that. It is not like I never accompanied you to your business classes before this. I always do, Sowon. Plus, for your information, today is Tuesday. You got none of your business classes on Tuesday Sowon. It's okay. Just continue with your schedule. I know you got your session with Chanyeol on Tuesday and you are always free after that. But that's okay. Usually, I always pretend like I don't understand how you always treat me not more than a friend. But today, I won't pretend anymore."

Sehun then left after that and it makes Sowon drops her jaws.

"Did I just break someone's heart?"

Sowon is always a popular girl at school not only because of her being the basketball leader but also for her look. But, Sowon never really knows how much guys fell for her because nobody even dare to approach her due to her boyish attitude. It was always talking among the boys that how lucky Sehun is to be able to make friends with Sowon. Not only boyish, Sowon never cares to make friends with boys because of her trauma. The only guy friend that she is close with is just Sehun. She got a few more of her closest girlfriends besides Minjeong. The other day when Sehun and Minjeong came to her house and they went for a walk along the riverside, they meet their other two friends, Soojin and Hanbyul there and they spend their evening together that day.