SEVEN - Forget Me? Not

Date Published: 210831

Edited: 220902

"Between a man and a woman,
is there even a friendship?"
— (EXO-SC, Borderline)

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Sejoo sends Sowon until she safely arrived in front of the gate of her house. Sejoo never let go of their intertwining hands that he created even though they already reached the front of the entrance.

For Sejoo, he just wanted today to be the only day to treat her like that. He probably couldn't do more than these when his status got revealed later. As they reached her gate, he spotted two of her friends, Sehun and Minjeong at the front door of her house while both of them holding an electric scooter in their hands.

Sejoo pulls her to hide behind the wall of the gate so that they both won't see them. The small and fragile body of Sowon makes her head collides on Sejoo's hard chest while he is eyeing for the two persons from afar. She inhales his scent just like there is no more oxygen that she can depend on. Sejoo peeks through the gate to see if both Sehun and Minjeong saw them but not long after, he sighs in relief.

"Fuh. Lucky that they didn't see us." - He starts while finally moves a bit from her.

Sejoo got a bit taken away when he can feel Sowon's face on his chest. Upon that, he takes this opportunity, moving his naughty hands to make their way to Sowon's waist and in no time, he  manages to catch her and brings her to his embrace.

"Gotcha." - He whispers to Sowon's ears.

Sowon look up to be greeted by the thug's smiley face from Sejoo and that makes her cheeks blush from their closeness.

"He's inside." - Sejoo starts.

His already low register bass voice goes low enough for only both of them to hear. It is like they are in their own world.

"I know." - Sowon replies just as low as how Sejoo's tone just now while talking to her.

Sowon started to question herself why she was not nervous when they are this close to each other meanwhile he clearly remembers that she looks so fragile and shaky when she touched Jaehyun earlier, and also when she offers her hand to Sejoo too.

"Should we end our date today like this?" - Sejoo asks in a teasing tone.

Sowon scrunches her nose and forehead from his statement.

"Are we on a date today?" - Sowon innocently asks and she brings her eyes to meet with Sejoo's; indeed clueless.

"Are we not?" - But, her question got responded with another question from him.

"Hmmm, I don't know." - She replies while putting two of her fingers below her chin. 🤔

They both falls in a peace silence and Sejoo being so obvious, he stares while smiling at Sowon like there is no tomorrow.

"Do you want to go inside and choose Sehun over me?" - Sejoo asks again.

And that is successful in making Sowon looks at him in his eyes with a scrunching surface on her forehead again, not understanding the message behind his words. 

Sejoo never knows she is this clueless and innocent behind the cold and intimidating aura she always portrays upon herself.

"Why must I choose him over you? I still don't get it." - Sowon innocently asks.

Sejoo chuckles by looking at Sowon's innocent face. She is just too precious for someone like Sejoo to ruin that innocence of hers. That is what Sejoo is thinking of right now.