Three

Mornings.

Jimin despises mornings.

Maybe it's the sun, or the birds chirping, or just having to wake up early that makes Jimin feel like shit. She hates mornings either way.

She didn't bother with her makeup as she got ready. She barely brushed her hair as she put it into a messy bun and wore a old worn-out baggy sweatshirt and ripped jeans. She went downstairs to see Jeongyeon already ready.

She looked up at the sound of Jimin walking down the stairs. She stood up and wore her backpack, only one strap on her shoulder. She was wearing a T-Shirt tucked into ripped mom jeans.

"Been waiting for you," Jeongyeon breathed out as she shoved her phone into her back pocket, "You ready to go?"

"Uh, I'm gonna take the bus today," Jimin said as she crossed her arms.

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow, "I'm taking you, Jimin, and that's final."

"Alright, mom," Jimin rolled her eyes, "Listen, you took me for the past week and I'm sick of it because you pick up Nayeon on the way and I hate seeing all that lovey-dovey couple crap."

She shoved her hands into her jean pockets and revealed a teasing smile before walking towards the front door.

"Now, if you excuse me, I don't want to miss the bus. See you later, big sissy."

"Ew, don't ever call me that," Jeongyeon scoffed as she grabbed her bag and quickly followed her outside.

"Make sure to come back home later and not sneak off somewhere!" Jeongyeon called out. Jimin rolled her eyes as she continued to walk and to put on her airpods to listen to music.

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah."

It was a cloudy day with a little bit of sun. It rained the night before so everything outside is still soggy and gross. It really fit Jimin's current mood.

Once she almost reached the bus stop, Jimin heard someone yelling. She paused her music and halted to listen more carefully.

"Jimin! Hey, wait up!"

Jimin groaned as she already knew who it was. She turned around and saw Minjeong running towards her. She had her blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a sundress with white sneakers. She had hoop earrings in and makeup on.

Jimin was disgusted on how preppy and happy she was. It irks her nerves.

"Hey," Minjeong breathed out with a smile, panting a little, "Didn't know you'd take the bus today."

"Well, I am," Jimin replied dryly, turning up the volume for her music.

"And I regret turning down Jeongyeon's offer," She quietly muttered afterwards, turning away from Minjeong.

"So, how was your morning?" Minjeong asked as she stood uncomfortably close next to Jimin.

"Fine," Jimin uttered as she scooted a little more to the side.

"Just fine?" Minjeong nudged Jimin, the latter scoffing, "Come on, Jimin! Be more positive, start the day out with a bang!"

"I'll bang you in the head with a stick if you don't shut up," Jimin uttered, "It's way too early for your happy positive bullshit."