Eight

"Jimin..."

Jimin whipped her head to look at Minjeong, catching the latter off guard.

"Stand behind me," Jimin murmured before looking back at Yuna. Minjeong nodded as she backed up until her back hit the locker.

The latter was standing in front of Minjeong, her hand gripping hard on Yuna's wrist hard which prevented her from hitting Minjeong. Yuna struggled to get her wrist out of Jimin's tight grip.

"Let... let me go, you fucker!" Yuna yelped but that only made Jimin hold onto her tighter.

"Only if you leave Minjeong alone," Jimin uttered out, "You can mess with me all you want, Shin Yuna, I don't care. But, don't fuck with others because of your stupid hatred for my guts."

Minjeong's palms began to get sweaty. Her breathing became more heavy as she watched this unfold in front of her. She began questioning where Jimin came from but, that was the least of her worries.

"And what will you do if I fuck up your little friend, hm?" Yuna asked with a playful tone.

Jimin began twisting Yuna's wrist, making the latter shriek in pain. Yizhuo and Aeri, who were near, began to interfere but, halted when Jimin sent them a death look. Minjeong's eyes widened a bit.

"Leave her alone," Jimin gritted her teath.

Yuna began laughing, "Wow... is this the first time Jimin's sticking up for someone else? Oh, besides your dead bastard father, of course."

Minjeong inaudibly gasped as her hand came up to cover her mouth. Jimin pursed her lips before pushing Yuna onto the ground, earning a lot of reactions from the audience they created.

That only made Yuna laugh even more.

"What did I tell you about keeping my family out of your mouth, you stuck-up whore?!" Jimin roared.

"Man, I love fiesty Jimin," Yuna shook her head as her laughs died down, "It's always fun pressing your buttons."

"Ah.... Yuna, you wanna know what else is fun?" Jimin asked as she stepped closer to the girl laying on the floor with a devilish smile, "This."

She then proceeded to kick Yuna really hard multiple times earning yet another gasp from Minjeong. Jimin kept kicking and kicking until the other girl gripped onto her ankle and pulled her leg, making Jimin fall hard on her back.

"Two can play at that game, bitch," Yuna smirked.

"Holy shit, Jimin!" Minjeong exclaimed as she crouched down.

"Go," Jimin uttered out, wincing a bit from the pain.

Minjeong's eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

"Go!" Jimin shouted, "Don't get even more involved than you already are. Go, Minjeong, get out of here and go to class."

"But-"

"Now!" Jimin hissed. Before Minjeong could say anything else, she saw the look in Jimin's eyes. She's never seen that ever when she looked at Jimin. It was a total contrast to how her eyes looked in Manhattan.

Jimin was pleading with her eyes.

Minjeong let out a breath as she stood up and ran the opposite way to her next class, which she was undoubtedly late for, flinching slightly when she heard a loud slam from the lockers.

Jimin... what are you doing?

"Ow, Jeongyeon!"