Seven

*SLAM*

Jeongyeon and Nayeon, who were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie, yelped as they heard the front door being slammed hard. Jeongyeon looked up and saw a very furious Jimin stomp towards her.

"What did you do this time?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow at her.

"Nothing, I swear!" Jeongyeon raised her arms to surrender.

"You're coming with me upstairs," Jimin growled as she gripped Jeongyeon's wrist, "Right now!"

"But, I'm-"

"I'm sure Nayeon can wait, sitting on her ass, for you, blah blah blah!" Jimin mocked as she rolled her eyes and began tugging on Jeongyeon's arm, "Come on, Jeongyeon!"

Nayeon waved them off, "Go. I'll be here."

Jeongyeon tilted her head as she pleaded for her girlfriend to make up an excuse to let her stay with her eyes. As if Nayeon could read her face, the girl merely shook her head. Jeongyeon groaned softly as she let her little sister drag her up the stairs.

Jimin pushed Jeongyeon into her bedroom and then proceeded to slam her bedroom door shut, making Jeongyeon flinch.

"Jesus, what is wrong with you, Jimin?" Jeongyeon asked, annoyed.

Jimin ran her fingers through her hair before speed walking over to her bed to sit down, resting her elbows on her thighs and burying her face into her hands.

"I ditched school and went to Manhattan."

Jeongyeon's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her eye sockets as her jaw dropped. Jimin shifted her fingers, one eye peeking out to see her sister's reaction.

"Yoo Jimin, have you gone fucking insane?!" Jeongyeon yelled, "Do you know how irresponsible that is?!"

"Yes, yes!" Jimin yelled back, "I know all that stupid bullshit!"

"Then, why did you go?!" Jeongyeon crossed her arms as she had a sharp glare in her eyes. Jimin's shoulders deflated as she let out a heavy sigh.

"I miss dad."

That was something Jeongyeon didn't expect.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she walked closer to Jimin.

"I... miss dad," Jimin repeated, mumbling, "We always had the best time when we visited New York, all four of us."

Jeongyeon's eyes that were formally filled with anger and her glare were now replaced with soft eyes and a sympathetic expression as she sat down next to Jimin.

"Jimin..."

"I know it was stupid and I'm sorry," Jimin murmured as she looked the opposite direction to hide the fact that she was starting to cry, "I know I shouldn't have done it. It's just... I missed him."

"Jimin, if you wanted to go to New York then why didn't you just ask?" Jeongyeon asked softly, "Mom and I would've been more than happy to say yes."

Jimin shook her head, "I don't know."

"God, now that isn't even why I'm so pissed," Jimin groaned as she fell back on the bed. Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Then, what happened?"

"Minjeong," Jimin muttered, "Minjeong happened."

"Minjeong?" Jeongyeon was beyond confused now, "How the hell does Minjeong tie into all of this?"

"Because she had the audacity to follow me all the way to New York and expect that she can just take me back home with her so easily!" Jimin exclaimed as she stood up, pacing, "You know, I just can't stand her. What the fuck is wrong with her?!"