Chapter 9

Jin POV:
As i slowly lay her down, i admire her face...i wiped the tear on her cheek...

"Im sorry for scaring you like that, i didn't know you had a past" i whispered..i then kiss her forehead...

I then heard her phone ring...i took it and answered the call without checking the caller's ID..

"Hi Y/n, remember me? Its me Eunwoo..remember? Cha Eunwoo from highschool" how did this boy get her number...

"Hello, this is her fiancee, Y/n is currently taking a rest" i said...

"Oh..hahaha nice to meet you, im Cha Eunwoo-" i cut him off..

"Yes i know i know Cha Eunwoo from Highschool bla bla bla" i said..he was about to speak again, but i ended the call...

I look at Y/n...wow Y/n's making me jealous huh...

CHA EUNWOO?! TSK WHO THE HELL IS THAT IM MORE HANDSOME THAN HIM..

AISH!

I was about to leave the room when..."A-andwae..a-ani..its not m-my fault..s-stop" i heard her mumble...i walk towards the bed, as i sat beside her i gently hold her hand.."Shh Jin is here dont worry im here" i said pulling her close...

Namjoon POV:

"ARGH LET ME GO!" Selene said, "Not until you behave" i answered...

I tied her in a chair.

"Didn't i warn you last time to never show your face" Jin spoke...

"Jin let me go" Selene said as she struggled..

Jin took out his phone..

"What did you do to uncle" i asked, "His dead i killed him" Selene answered smirking...

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Jin shouted slapping her...

Jin took his gun out pointing it at her..."Your just a fucking adopted brat, your not even my real relative..." Jin said...

As i was about to speak, "Take her to the police..make sure she's sentenced for lifetime imprisonment" Jin said throwing his gun, as he walked out...

Y/n POV:
As i wake up...i suddenly remember what happened earlier....

...i don't want it here...

The door suddenly opened...revealing Jin...

I then started shivering...

"No...Jagiii its fine, your ok..." he says slowly walking towards me.....

Im scared...

"Its fine" he whispered as he sit beside me....

No...