Bonus Chapter

(4 years later)

Y/n POV:
"J-Jin..ahh.." I said moaning.

"Shh..the kids are sleeping, honey. You don't want them interrupting us while we make love, do you?" He asked as he thrusted deep inside me. I shook my head. "Exactly" he said thrusting once more.

I then came on his member, he pulled out and touched himself until he came too. He kissed my forehead and lay down beside.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him, he then placed a soft kiss on my shoulder before stroking my hair.

"I love you.." he whispered. I smiled and said nothing to make him think im already asleep..

He looked at me and chuckled when he saw my eyes still open.. "I love you" he repeated, i chuckled softly, "I love you too" i said.

"How about another round?" He said as he smirked.."H-Hey..you started railing me after i put the kids to sleep, it's already 1 AM" i complained.

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder to my neck, "I know, i know, i was just joking" he said as he chuckled softly.

"You really can't sleep without us making love, huh?" I asked sarcasticly. "What can i say, im used to making love with you before sleeping" he said.

"Sometimes we don't even sleep, you just keep going and going" i answered, he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

(Morning)

Jin POV:

I woke up and tried to feel Y/n beside me but she's not there, i slowly opened my eyes and saw her at the balcony sipping on her coffee. Wearing her silk robe sleepwear.

Damn..she's hot.

So damn hot.

I get up and wear my boxers, i then went to her, i wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her shoulder to her neck.

"Morning, honey" i whispered as i kissed her ear. She chuckled and looked at me smiling softly.

"I'm surprised, you can still walk after many rounds last night" i said, she playfully hit my chest, i grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Did the kids go to school already?" I asked, she nodded. I smirked and kissed her neck, sucking her skin softly trying to leave a dark mark.

"Jin..im going somewhere later, don't put a mark now" she said.."Why not? Who knows? Some boys might approach you, don't hide this mark, if you hide it, ill make sure to fuck you until you can't walk for a week straight" i said, as i smirked against her neck.

She chuckled, "Arraseo"