Chapter 10

Y/n POV:
"C-cancel the wedding i don't want this to continue.." i said..

"Y/n no don't say that" he tried to get closer to me..

"I-i need some time alone...stop it!" I shouted a little...

I then saw anger in his eyes...he suddenly grabbed both my shoulders roughly..."Like it or not your marrying me!" He says, i then struggle to get out from his grip..."S-stop!" I shouted...

He won't let me go...

"Stop trying to get out of my grip Y/N!" He suddenly shouted making a tear left my eye...

Wow...i didn't know this was about to happen...

He then calmed himself..."Look Y/n im sorry ok.." he says...

"Stop..I SAID STOP IT" i slapped him...he let me go...he then gets out of bed walking out...as i was about to run after him, he suddenly closed the door roughly  and locked it...

I then started banging the door..."Yah! JIN OPEN THE DOOR" i shouted..

Some minutes later, i give up banging the door...i then heard someone knock...

"Y/n? Are you there?" I heard Jisoo..."J-jisoo, open the door please" i said, i then heard keys jingling...

The door then got unlocked...

I run to Jisoo and hug her...

Jisoo broke the hug..."Here..take this car keys..i know you need some time alone.." she says handing me the car keys..."Ill call your mom to cancel the wedding, i reserved a hotel room for you in **** hotel" she says...i took the keys from her thanking her..

She then help me get out of the house...

*at the car*

As i start the engine, the gate opened automatically...

I then started to drive away...

My phone then started ringing...i didn't look at the caller ID and locked my phone...

Jin POV:

"WHO THE FUCK OPENED THE DOOR?!" I shouted...Where did Y/n go..

"JISOO?!" I called my sister..."What?" She said..."Where's Y/n-" she cut me off..."I don't know..." she says...AISHHH

"BOYS, GO FIND Y/N!!" I shouted...

Y/n POV:
I don't care if im dramatic....i don't like it when people take out guns...

FUCK!