Chapter 21

(At night: The party)

Y/n POV:
As we talk to people, i saw my mom and dad...

I then approached them.."Eomma, i missed you" i said hugging her.."I guess my little girl doesn't miss me" my dad says..

I broke the hug and smiled at my dad..i then hug him too...

"Y/n, i heard you adopted a kid.." My mom says..."Yeah..we left him home, he calls me noona..We also hired a nanny to look after him" i answered...

I then felt someone holds my waist..im not surprised i know its Jin...

"Ohh Jin..how are you? Are you treating my daughter well?" My dad asked him..He smiled and look at me..

He then winked at me.."Of course uncle..I take care of your daughter" he says...

This guy just likes to joke around.."That's good to hear then" my dad answered...

"I'll go to the bathroom" i said..they then nod...

Jin POV:
As Y/n walked away..i continued to talk to her parents..

"Excuse me Uncle..i just have to go somewhere" i said..they nodded and walked away...

I then go to the direction where Y/n went...

*outside the bathroom*

As Y/n came out she quickly noticed me..i smiled at her...

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked, she nodded..

I opened a room...she then gets in the room and i did the same..

I then locked the door...I then pinned her against the wall..as i started to kiss her..

She didn't hesitate to kiss back...i then started to kiss her neck to her collarbone...

I then heard a soft moan from her..."J-Jin mhmmm" she moaned....

I then started to suck her neck leaving hickey's...

She then started to moan...my hands then started to roam around her body...

"J-jin..lets continue this later ahh...they might look for us" she says...i then look at her..

"Okay" i said as i kiss her cheek as i go out of the room...