After breakfast

Jin POV:
Y/n was playing on her phone, and i was getting bored..."Jagii~ im bored" i said she look at me and continued playing....

"How dare you ignore my handsome face, YAH!" I said  getting her attention, i took her phone and put it beside me...."Yah~ i was playing~" she said whinning...."Give me a kiss first" i said, "Give my phone back first" she said....

"No~" i said teasingly...."Then ill play on my other phone" she suddenly said taking out her other phone...i quickly took it and put it on the table beside me....

"Im seriously going to kill you" she said death staring at me....i smiled and gave her a peck...."I want your attention!!" I said pouting...."I want my phone" she said whinning....."No" i said...."Lets just watch something" i said...."Fine, but ill pick" she said...."I wanna watch.....hmmm...365 days" she said as she smirk....i smirk back at her...

After putting the series she want, i couldn't focus on the series...i was feeling horny again....then suddenly i was turning hard....

"Y-Y/n" i said...she look at me confused..."H-help me" i said....she then look down....suddenly she got shock..."Y-yah, we just did it last night.." she said..."I know..." i said...

She took the remote, and turned off the tv....she then gets out of bed and lock the door...she then came back....i couldnt stop myself anymore...i pulled her close and kissed her roughly, she responded to my kiss, she accidentally hold my dick, which made me moan between the kiss....

I started to take off our clothes...

Y/n POV:
When we both were already naked, he started to kiss me down my neck, he started to leave wet kisses, i then moaned, "J-Jin, what i-if t-they will hear u-us" i said moaning...."That's not my name, babygirl" he said, he started to suck my neck making me moan louder....

"D-Daddy" i said moaning...he then switched our position....he then made me sit down on top of him....he was about to say something, but i entered his dick inside me, which made him moan loudly.....i started to up and down making the both of us moan loudly.....

"Baby... Ahh....A-ahhh...mmm...faster" he said moaning.....i did what he said....i felt his dick twitching....i could tell his high was near....i pulled out..then he suddenly whinned...."Im going to punish you baby" he said...he then made me lay down, then suddenly he goes down in me....he started to suck me, fastl.....

I moaned loudly, he suddenly stuck his tongue inside me.....i moaned loudly...."Ahhh...Daddy...." i said.....he then gets back on top of me....."You were very naughty baby" he said smirking, "D-daddy, please fuck me" i said begging him....suddenly he slammed his member inside me, not giving me a chance to adjust to his  size....he suddenly thrusts  fastly and roughly....both of us were a moaning mess.....

He then suddenly, slapped my but cheek..."Repeat after daddy, babygirl" he said, going really fast...."Your always a bottom, im only the top" he said...."Ahh...D-Daddy, i-is...only top...i-im o-only b-bottom" i said..."Goodgirl" he said, going rough, i then felt his member twitching...."Daddy, im going to cum" i said moaning...."hold it babygirl" he said....

He goes rough, "Cum now" he said...i was about to cum, but then he pulled out....he then cummed in my tummy.....

"Im tired...i wanna sleep" he said....laying down beside me...."Ok" i said...i was about to go out, but then he suddenly grab my hand...he then pulled me closer to him, he then pulled the blanket over us...."Lets sleep, for now" he said...he suddenly hide his face on the crook of my neck.....

To be continued...