Chapter 7

Sweaty strands of hair dangled in her eyes. Her fists were held tightly in front of her, wrapped in worn bandages. Casteel stood before her, a cocky smile on his lips and hair framing his face, which was annoyingly not sweaty at all. She swung at him but he landed a punch to her stomach. The force sent her falling back, butt colliding heavily with the floor and a groan slipped from her lips at the pain.

"Bastard." She cursed him as he pulled her up.

"You're distracted. Let's take a break." As much as it annoyed her, he was right. She couldn't stop thinking about the riddle and it meant that Casteel had knocked her on her ass every five minutes of their training session. She had no idea what to do next about the riddle and it pissed her off greatly. 

He offered her some water and she drank it gratefully, still panting. He chuckled, throwing his head back, and gulped down his own water. His adam's apple bobbed and a few stray drops ran down his chin and over his throat. She subtly rubbed her thighs together, attempting to ignore the gush of arousal that flooded between them. Much as she loved having Tari with them-the woman had quickly become a close friend-it meant that Lyria and Casteel were never alone. Aside from a few hasty kisses now and then, they hadn't had an opportunity to...well...fuck. What? A girl has needs, and when you happen to have an extremely hot fae male around...

"Let's go again!" She said weakly, then scowled at her voice. She ignored the offered hand and stalked into the centre of the clearing they were using as a make-shift training ring. Casteel just seemed amused by her and followed, laughing. She exhaled deeply and swung a kick at his left side. He dodged and his returning one missed her by inches. She threw a heavy punch but Casteel simply caught it in his open palm, twisting her until her back was pressed against his solid chest. 

Heavy breathing reverberated in her ear, the hotness of his breaths sending butterflies in her stomach and a shiver down her spine.

"You think I wouldn't be able to notice how wet you are?" A husk in her ear. A moan escaped her as he cupped her clothed core with his hand, the other one encasing her throat and holding her against him. Damn him. 

"I'm not fucking wet."

"You're drenched." His voice was a sensual purr and she didn't have to turn to know his eyes were glowing.

"I-I'm sweaty and disgusting." She tried to protest but he silenced her with a dark, low chuckle. Without warning his middle finger slipped under her pants and dipped slightly into her heat. He hummed in approval when she clenched around the tip of his digit, before slowly sliding the rest if his finger in. Lyria would have fell if it weren't for his arms holding her up. Casteel started to pump his finger, giving her throat a squeeze as he added another finger.

"You're so tight, my love, I don't know if I'll get my cock in there." He drawled as another lewd moan escaped her lips.

"Cas!' She cried as his palm bumped against her clit with every thrust of his fingers. Her knees buckled and only his hand on her throat held her up. A third finger was added and she felt like she was going to explode.

"You like that?" He curled his fingers up experimentally and grinned at the little yelp of pleasure it dragged from her. Her walls clenched around him and he used his grip on her neck to turn her face to him.

"Come on my fingers." He ordered and she screamed as he sent her over the edge. Casteel crashed his lips to hers, swallowing the sound as she rode the waves of pleasure. Lyria's chest rose and fell as she caught her breath. Casteel lifted his fingers and sucked on them, without breaking eye contact. The gesture was so obscene that it should not have turned her on so much.

"You taste delicious." He purred and she raised an eyebrow. 

"Even with the sweat?" 

"Even with the sweat." He confirmed softly. She opened her mouth to protest but he tilted his head and smashed his lips against her's in a brutal kiss. His lips were stunningly hard, punishing. She loved it. His hands curled on her shoulders, possessively, before they glided down her back, pulling her against his hard body. He twisted one hand in her hair and used it to tilt her head back, so he could deepen the kiss. She met his challenge and kissed him harder, biting his bottom lip. He pulled back and she tried to go with him but he pointed to his ears. Lyria listened and sure enough the sound of Tari stumbling over logs was heard about a hundred yards away. She stepped away from Casteel and grinned at him. 

"I'll just have to pay you back later." Tari entered the clearing with a bundle of fire wood in her arms. Lyria smiled at Tari and started walking towards her. 

"You do so like seeing me on my knees." She called over her shoulder. Casteel went still as Tari made a face, worried that if he moved he might spill in his pants like a fucking teen. Just the thought...he could imagine sliding his cock between those perfect lips while knotting his hands in that sleek, silver hair. No no no, think of Amren, think of the weaver, do not think about Lyria. 

"You alright there, Cas?" His little minx taunted from the other side of the clearing where she was helping Tari set up a fire. Oh she knew exactly what she was doing. Casteel let a smirk slide slowly across his face.