The New Defender

At the castle of lions, everyone ones facing the new cadet.

Stinger: my name is stinger

Kieth walks up to him and shakes his hand.

Keith: well stinger this is the castle of lions. Let's show you around shall we.

Kieth walks inside with stinger and others following from behind.

Hunk: Allura, are you sure about this.

Lance: yeah because there's still the haggarium to deal with. Will we even have time to train him.

Allura: actually, he had the training the other cadets had done faster then them. All that's left is to get him in one of the lions.

The she walks past them as hunk and lance look at one another. Later Keith showed stinger around and were the training room. He handed him his voltcom. 

Keith: this is your voltcom, it will manifest weapon to match you skills. Try it out on this hologram.

A hologram of Lotar appeared and charged. Stinger activates his weapon but it starts shaking. Then it starts glowing as everything shuts down.

Vince: ok that wasn't me.

Pidge: it seems to be a power surge, I'll run a system check 

Lance: looks like training will have to wait. Now it's time to pilot the lions. Follow me cadet.

They all follow him except pidge. On planet doom, lotars gazed upon his finished fortress. He smiled as Drager appeared behind him.

Drager: is it to your liking, my lord

Lotar: indeed it is. But now it's time to put our haggarium to the test.

Drager: and I assume you got just the target.

Lotar looks at him and smiles. They walk inside and enter the halls. They went to a lab where Drager stood in the middle. Two pillars rose in front of him as he placed his hands on them. He then build up energy as it flowed to through the pillars. Underneath we see a giant coffin as the haggarium covers it. Once it stops the coffin opens as we see a large creature. Lotar looks down and smiles.

Lotar: this will be good.

Back with Arus, in an open area. Everything was calm until we see the red lion out on a joyride. In the cockpit we see stinger, driving red with ease.

Lance[coms]: easy with the controls cadet, red can be a handful.

Stinger: sorry, it's just I feel so connected to it.

Lance[com]: well that's well and good but remember. He's mine.

He hangs up as the others and him watch stinger driving red.

Allura: he's doing incredibly well.

Hunk: yeah when he was in yellow it bonded with him immediately.

Pidge: and it seems the other lions have bonded with him. But on that note, I still don't know what caused that power surge.

Keith: doesn't matter now, all that mattters is that we train and help our cadets. Both of them.

They all nod as they look back at the screen. They see the red lion is heading straight for a mountain.

Lance: ok kid you can take it easy now. Kid, kid!

He doesn't hear him as he was in the zone. He starts speeding up as his eyes start glowing. Then inside the red lion, the crystal, it source of power called the nexus stated glowing. Then flaming energy flowed around the lion. When it heir the mountain there was a bright flash. The defenderslook back and saw red lion was fine.