Cats and Ice Mix

On planet doom, Drager was experimenting in his laboratory, testing the haggarium on his subjects. The power coursing in the robeasts as they roar. He smiles turning the power all the way. Then a web formed above the lab. Drager didn't notice as he made chemicals. The figure watch from above, smiling at what she saw. 

Drager: I know your up there, I can smell the haggarium on you, and perfume?

Kala lowered herself down on a web. She walk towards Drager.

Kala: I was just in the room and wanted to see you at work, so this is how you brought me back

Drager: somewhat, but filled with the same power. Now I'm working on a side goal to better help Lotar army.

Kala: and about your first goal, how's it going dealing with Voltron.

Drager:[typing on computer] I have loads of robeast to deal with

Kala: but the question is which one

Drager: and you have an idea

She got closer and smiled.

Kala: very much so, and I'd happy to tell you

She runs her claws on his cheek. Both of their eyes start glowing. 

Lotar:[on speaker] Drager, Kala, report to my throne room.

They look at each other before walking off.

On planet arus, in the castle of lions. Stinger was meditating in his room. He was pulsing with energy. He was summoning the ones who answered his call.

Stinger: masters I need your help, my friend Daniel is still greatly infected with the haggarium. I need to help cure him, so he can join us in battle once again

The figures appear before him, pondering about this predicament.

???: there is a way, you must connect to him spiritually, 

Stinger: like athe connection we have

???: yes, so you should find something with haggarium in its system. And conductors to ease the process.

Stinger: I see it will allow me to stay undercover until the time is right, and the hunkyard is the perfect place, and for conducts, I know the perfect predators. 

The master nod and disappears. Stinger got out of bed an headed to the hunk, but when passing the control center, stinger gets grabbed by hunk massive arm. 

Hunk: what's up little bud

Stinger:[groans]  hey hunk, how you doing 

Hunk: doing great, so guess what 

Stinger: what

Lance: we're going on vacation 

Stinger: wait what

Keith: actually we going to do reconnaissance on arus seas, we can't leave it open from under sea attacks. 

Allura: and it allow you to see the fascinating creatures and how we care for sea.

Pidge: and it can help make some underwater defensive.

Larmina: ab it'll give you an excuse to get out of this castle

Stinger: b-but wouldn't the castle been un-defended, shouldn't I stay here and you guys go

Pidge: nonsense, I can easily guard the castle with its upgrade.

Vince: and we can test out Pidge new vehicle 

Stinger: new vehicle?

On planet doom, Lotar was sitting in his throne room, finally finished and coursing with haggarium. Drager and Kala enter the room and bowed to Lotar.