The Rematch

On planet Doom, Lotar walks into Drager's laboratory. There we see a large healing canister similar to ones Lotar uses to be resurrected.

Lotar: that better not be mine Drager. I had enough resurrection with the old chamber.

Drager: ha ha, relax my lord, there's aren't like the ones maahox used. This one is also a transformation chamber. To revive and transform an ally maahox never use properly. Throw them in.

Druls come loading the lyder parts into the canister. Drager activated the machine. The scraps started spinning around and the canister starts glowing bright.

Lotar: I see this will take time. An what of Voltron.

Drager: not to worry my lord, I just set a old rival for a rematch.

He smiles as the machines continue spinning. On Arus, in the the castle of lions, Pidge was scanning the Red, and yellow Lions, and the rest of team Voltron were watching.

Hunk: ugh little buddy, maybe you give this a rest with the lions. 

Lance: yeah you been out it for 3 straight days. Even I can't go that long.

Larmina: heh you can try.

Lance ponders that and smirks.

Pidge: sorry guys, but I can't stop until I figure out how the lions were able unlock those new weapons.

Keith: it is important to figure out how they able to unlock those weapons, it will better help us in the fight against future robeast.

Pidge: exactly, but it will take awhile, and who knows when the next attack will be.

The castle of lions started sending out an alarm of a robeast attack.

Vince: I'm gonna guess right now.

Keith: everyone to you lions.

They rush off the battle. With Stinger, he was actually with Daniel. He was in his room standing over his unconscious sick body. He placed his hands on his chest and they started glowing. He was healing his body and getting rid of the haggarium. He was halfway there until he was called on he com.

Pidge:[com] he stinger, your gonna miss the butt kicking.

Stinger looks at Daniel as he sighs as he left the room. He met up with the others. They watched as the Lions flew out of castle. They flew all the way to the forest. Once they landed it didn't take long for them to find the robeast. Because it was heading right to them. The falling trees were getting closer and closer. Then suddenly it exploded out of the forest in front of them. But when they saw it it was the same robeast.

Pidge: is that the bearilla

Hunk: with different colors, how about the gorizzly.

Keith: well hunk you named it, you fight it, form up.

Keith: form yellow center

They form yellow center. 

Hunk: form stone smashing hammer

Voltron forms the hammer as they swing it at gorizzly. But the robeast blocks every attack blocking the attacks. It then transforms into its mech form throwing  rocket fist. Voltron gets flung into several trees. Before it could get up the robeast kept tossing him around. Voltron gets up and throws another swing but the robeast blocks it and tackles Voltron into a large tree.