Love You Goodbye

"So this is it?" Louis asks, struggling to get the words out of his mouth, trying not to let his eyes water over.

"I guess so," Harry answers, trying not to let his heart completely burst. How can he do this?

Louis bites his lip as his blue eyes brighten from the tears gathering there.

He opens his mouth, but no words can come out. Harry can only blink at him, drawing in a shaky breath before he reaches for the doorknob.

He feels a hand grip onto his arm, "don't go." Louis calls out, not wanting to see the curly hair walk away.

Harry's eyes fill with tears before he turns back around, "We can't keep living like this Lou, whatever we had we've lost, it's not easy to put it back together." Harry admits, although he doesn't feel it's true, knowing he still loves the short boy before him.

Louis doesn't know what to say, but he can't let him go, not yet.

"Make me remember," he goes with, moving a little closer to Harry, tears finally dripping down his cheeks, "if you're going to leave, make me remember one last time." Louis asks and Harry doesn't know what to do.

He knows he can't stay, but he needs his Louis, even if it'll hurt when he leaves.

Harry turns to fully face his ex boyfriend and his hands come up to hold his cheeks.

Louis' continues to cry softly as he grips onto Harry's hips.

In a moment Harry brings his head down, slotting the two ex-lovers lips together in pure strength and want.

Louis moans softly as their mouths open and Harry backs him back against the wall, gripping Louis' hips as Louis' hands move to Harry's arms. The door that was previously open is now closed, the two boys making their way down the hallway to Louis' bedroom, a bedroom that holds too many memories.

They enter Louis' small bedroom, a bedroom that only consists of a dresser, a desk, and a twin mattress that the two have cuddled on, and done.. other things on, too many times to count. Louis doesn't even open his eyes as Harry continues guiding him backwards until the back of his knees bump against the bed. 

He falls onto the mattress, moving quickly to lay on his back, his head against the pillows as Harry crawls on top of him. They don't reconnect their lips yet, Harry keeping his face centimeters away as he watches tears roll down Louis' cheeks, trying so hard to hold his own in. 

He squeezes his eyes shut, willing the sadness to go away as he presses his lips fiercely against Louis' mouth once again, this time not wasting time before prying open his mouth with his tongue, moving his hands down to grip Louis' waist as Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck. 

Harry needs the boy in front of him, so much. He doesn't know how he'll manage without him, and the thought of not waking up by his side every morning makes a sob rip through his chest, but he immediately silences himself by pressing his warm lips to Louis' neck, trailing them down carefully against his ex-lover's throat. 

Louis doesn't open his eyes when Harry finds interest in his neck because if he does he knows tears will leak out of them, and he wont be able to stop. His hands grip Harry's hair as he feels the taller man move back up, kissing his lips softly again. And doing it again. The touch is so light, so soft, that Louis wants to savor it forever and never let it go. 

Fingertips slip under the fabric of Louis' shirt, a shirt that belonged to Harry not many months ago, and the smaller boy wastes no time in removing it from his body. Light touches are made to his chest, a thumb running softly across the tattoo that resides across his collar bone, the thought of all their couple tattoos breaking Louis' heart even more.