Couples Costumes

Happy super late Halloween :))

Enjoy

~~~~~

"Louis? Are you ready?" I softly knock on the bathroom door of our bedroom. "I'm not going out in this." He says from behind the closed door. I stifle a giggle and respond, "It's a couples costume Lou. Mine won't make sense without yours." I try and persuade him. 

I step back as the door swings open and I actually coo aloud. He looks adorable. "Well, Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf weren't dating Haz." He claims as he crosses his arms, standing before me. I reach my arms out, wrapping around his costume covered body. 

"You look adorable." I whisper to him. He still has his arms crossed, but he sighs and leans forward, head against my chest. "Fine. I'm only doing this for you." He claims, in a fake annoyed tone. I pull back and plant a kiss on his lips. 

I admire him once again. He's wearing a wolf onesie with brown boots, making him the 'Big Bad Wolf' from the fairy tale. I got a tied shirt, pants, and red boots on with a red cape to make me the 'Little Red Riding Hood'. I saw the idea on my Instagram feed and begged Louis to do it with me. I'm happy he agreed because he looks so soft and lovable in it, even if he looks like he wants to shred it. 

"Niall should be here soon, and Zayn is bringing Liam. We'll all walk to the party together." I tell Louis, looking down at him. He smile back, "What do you think they'll be dressed as? They wanted it to be a surprise." Louis asks. I shrug, not really knowing their ideas. 

Zayn and Liam have been dating for about a year now. They met between Louis and I. Liam was my friend, and Zayn was Louis' friend, and they spent a lot of time together since Louis and I got together. They'd known each other for a couple of years before they finally got together. Niall pretty much knew everybody around campus, but mainly stuck with the four of us. 

Louis and I met freshman year at our university, and were instantly close with one another. I had accidentally opened the door to the bathroom and hit him. I apologized profusely after saying 'oops' and he just giggled and said 'hi'. I guess it just kind of happened, and I love him.

At the end of our sophomore year, Louis asked me to move in with him in an apartment right off campus, and I obviously agreed. We spend all of our time together and you would think we'd grown tired of each other, but I love him more and more everyday. Zayn and Liam moved in pretty quickly together a few blocks away, and Niall is in a fraternity on campus, but spends most of his time with us. 

"Think we have enough time to do this?" Louis asks, and before I can answer his mouth is on mine. I gasp at the unexpectedness and wrap my arms tighter around his waist. He moves his head deepening the kiss as I move him so his back is against the wall. I tap his thigh once signaling for him to jump, so he does. 

We get quite lost with each other that we both startle when a we hear someone clear their throat. "Wow, never expected to see Little Red Riding Hood making out with the Wolf." Niall laughs from the doorway. 

Note to self, take Niall's key from him. 

I roll my eyes, softly putting Louis down and take his hand, leading him into the living room. It's now that I notice what Niall is dressed up as and I can't help but let out a laugh. He's got a little red hat on, red converse shoes, and a costume that is in the shape of a ketchup bottle. "Niall, ketchup?" Louis asks, slightly amused while I can't keep my laughter down.

Niall puts on a pout but a smile breaks through. "I like ketchup." Is all he says as he bends down to play with Rosie, our puppy. We got Rosie at the end of last year because Louis saw her and fell in love, and I couldn't say no to him. She's been amazing. She actually listens, and doesn't chew up everything. We have our neighbor, Eleanor, look after her sometimes when we're away.