Picture Perfect

Hiii
Here's a one shot
I love you all !!!
Enjoy! 

♡♡♡♡♡

Hey Haz, Mall day? lou x

A smile instantly crowds over my face as my thumbs rush to reply. 

Of course Lou! Pick me up? H x

On my way :) lou x

I jump up from my seat and run over to my closet. "No, no, no, no. Ugh my clothes are awful!" I exclaim to no one particular. I hear footsteps outside of my door and a soft knock moments later. It's probably Gemma so I just yell for her to come in. 

She doesn't say anything while I'm still looking through my closet, and suddenly I feel a pair of warm arms  wrap loosely around my waist. I jump and quickly turn my head to the right to see Louis with a smile on his face. 

"Louis! You just texted me only a minute ago." I squeal, hugging him tightly nonetheless. I watch as his face tints pink and he scratches the back of his neck. "Yea, I was hoping you'd say yes so I kind of was already in your driveway." He admits. I giggle and boop his nose, turning back to my closet. 

"Let me just find better clothes then we can go." I tell him. "Nonsense, you look perfect Hazzy." He tells me. I don't turn around as I blush and a small smile crowds my face. "It's not like we are going anywhere fancy." He adds. I turn around, face cooling off, "True. Alright, let's go."

We leave my house, yelling bye to my mom, and get into Louis' car. I immediately hook up my phone to Bluetooth, playing the playlist Louis made for my birthday a few weeks ago. He smiles when the first song comes on, Thinkin Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I'm not sure why he put this song since we are only best friends and it talks about falling in love, but I love it nonetheless. 

In all honesty, I may have a small crush on Louis. He just always makes me feel safe and I love being around him, he makes me feel like home. 

I'm looking out the window as snow gently falls, covering the streets with blankets of white. I'm wearing a black jumper with grey sweats, and Louis wears a blue jumper with black sweats. I giggle when I notice we are matching. "What's funny Haz?" He asks while I play with his hand that is on the gearshift. I shrug, shaking my head and pay attention to the music. He grins fondly and pays attention to the road.

Only minutes later we arrive in front of the mall located by our hometown. Louis and I come here often, enjoying the scenery of it and the feeling the mall gives you. It's just a comforting place to be, especially in the cold weather. 

"Can we go in H&M first? I saw something I wanted to buy." Louis asks when we walk by. I nod with a smile, so we make our way inside. He's dragging me by the arm to the male's section, and stops in front of pairs of suspenders. He picks up a green pair and holds it out. "Don't you like them?" He asks giddily. "I love them," I tell him honestly. 

We wander around the store and a display of head scarves catch my eye. "Lou, over there." I point and drag him to the case. I start picking up multiple scarves at once, wanting to buy them all. I see a baby blue one, feeling how soft it is. I smile and hold it up against Louis' face. The colors are so pretty, just like Louis' eyes. 

"I like it," I hear him whisper. I give him a look and all the breath rushes out of my body. We stand there facing each other, until someone clears their throat. I turn dazedly to see a woman who works in the store. "Good afternoon gentleman, can I help you?" She asks with a smile. I don't answer her as I'm still thinking about his eyes. His piercing look. 

"No, thank you." Louis almost spits, "we're fine." He takes my arm and gently pulls me away from the woman. I raise an eyebrow, not liking the way Louis is acting. I take my arm from his grip and give him a soft look. "Louis? What was that? Are you alright?" I ask, trying not to make him even more upset. He only looks at me and brings his hand up to brush my curls away.