Gifts and dementors -2

Its her fifth year and Harry's third

////—————————-////

Cassie's  POV

As I enter the plat form I feel that feeling again, it's not bad or anything it's just I'm home. I have never belonged anywhere but Hogwarts back at the orphanage well not orphanage anymore more like foster house, they didn't like me maybe it was because of the fact that I was always away, away from everything that happens inside those horrible walls or maybe because I'm different and it terrifies them. Of course they don't know my true identity I mean come on they don't, do they ?.

I miss the twins especially Fred and The trio too. Over the years the trio and have developed some kind of bond, I guess I'm like their mom at Hogwarts. I know it is not safe this year because the mass murder Peter Petrigrew escaped. How is it not safe?. To answer your question nobody has ever escaped before, and he's after Harry and I. Thanks to George I now know the truth about my father and I loathe him, I know that means I should hate Harry too but I just can't, he's a kid after all and everybody except him to be the best at everything being the boy who lived but the pressure it just too great for him.

I see to tall red heads I mean really tall. " I got three looks" I say as I behind them they can't see me but they continue the song that we created for our greatings. " And that's it" they say in union. "A homeless man" I say. " A 12 year old boy" says George turning around. "AND A HOOKER!" Says Fred. After being scolded by Mrs Weasely, we go and look for Hermione and Ron. " Oi, Ronnikens!" I shout as I see him, 'Mione and Harry running towards me. " Ohh, my kids what did they do to you?!". I dramatically sigh. " they didn't do anything Cassie we just miss you" said 'mione.

"Little Haz can I have a word?" I ask

He nods we walk until no one can hear us. "Look Harry I trust you know why we're talking right now" I said seriously but I never talk that way unless it is important. " oh yes Peter and all his shit please spare me the lecture Mum already done enough". I sigh that boy is stubborn. "Look Harry it is not just you he is after its you and I so please DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR HIM". Before he answers a voice came from behind us. " Oi Harry I knew you were famous but older girl what will Lily say!". We turned around to see James Potter standing behind us with a smirk. " No dad!". "LILY!". While the oldest Potter was busy calling for his wife i elbowed Harry and mouthed to him 'play along' he happily grind and nodded.

"WHAT JAMES!" Shouted the sweet voice of lily.

" I caught Harry hear with this fine girl—Hey what your name?"he asked. " Cassiopeia and for the record your son is a great kisser, I wonder who he got that from?" She winked behind Cassie ,however; was Ron slapped his hand over his mouth, hermione coughed trying to hide the laugh and Harry turned all pink. "WHAT!" Lily said and at that moment they couldn't keep it in anymore the brusted into laughter, they were laughing so hard that tears were rolling down their cheeks.

"She is just kidding Mum, we're Friends you know like girls and boys can be friends with out being in a relationship". Said Harry, "Yes" mumbled Cassie. Lily was about to say something but Ron talked first "besides nearly every boy in the school has eyes for her including some first years and Fred". "Ye- WHAT!".

"Ronald Weasely that is an absolutely disgusting thing to say!" Hermione said while she was hitting him with a book. To much for adults amusement they watched them argue with a grin on their faces Ron and Hermione reminded them of their youth. Cassie had the biggest smirk ever she said " oh do they now Ron?". Ron got all flustered and kept mumbling under his breath.

"Anyway I got some gifts for you guys!". I took out the record player I found. " Here Haz it reminded me of you".

"Is that ABBA !!?" Asked James. I nodded in response. "You're officially the coolest kid here". While James was busy examining the record and lily talking to Hermione, two more men came over to where we're standing. "Come on Harry we're going to miss the train" said the taller man; however, he was ignored and the other man spoke. " what you got here Prongs?"He asked smoothly. " It's her's apparently she likes ABBA too" answered the oldest Potter. " hey I never said I liked them I said it reminded me of Harry!". I  paused and then said

"QUEEN IS BETTER!" The guy and I said at the same time, we both turned and looked at each other with same identical smirk. "Another one bites the dust!" We said at the same time too. For reason he looked so fimiliar like we were the same person, the both of us wearing leather jackets that were almost identical but what striked me the most were the eyes we had the same bloody eyes. Before I could ask him who he is Hermione pulled my hand she kept looking at it and then at me. "Like my tattoos ?" I ask, and apparently she didn't. "CASSIOPEIA ELEANOR BLACK WHY DID YOU GET THEM?" She demanded.

"I knew you were gonna react like this 'moine so I got you a CAT!, his name is Crookshanks" as I give her the cat the adults were looking at me like I'm the strangest creature to ever walk the Earth, I didn't really mind it's everyone's reaction to my name; however, the Grey eyed man looked like he found his lost puppy there were tears in his eyes but before I ask again Ron pull us all saying that the train is leaving, we make our way onto the train as I excuse my self to find Fred and George but before I leave I give Ron his present wish consist of a lot of muggles sweets.

////—————————-////

"We could turn all Slytherin's hair pink and-".  suddenly everything went black. "Guys I am gonna go check on harry with Peter being after him and all" As I leave some body shorter than me enters I didn't buy him much mind though surely Peter isn't shorter that me is he ? .

I walk into nearl every compartment trying to find Harry, and fortunately for me I found him as I set opposite of him with my wand lit so that i can see his face, a big thing wearing a hood comes and as it becomes closer every ounce of happiness is sucked out of the place. And before you can say Godrick everything went dark and all I heard was man crying saying that he well get me back.

"CASSIE CASSIE WAKE UP" I hear Ron shouting I open my eyes to see four people, the trio and the man from earlier. "Eat you will feel better!" He offered me a peace of chocolate as I happily take it. " what are they sir?"

"Dementors"

////———————////

1226 words.