Meeting god fathers and professor -5

"Did you find you bitch in me? You're abominable socially"

"You're just a little bit too much like me"

3rd person POV:

After that dreadful defence against the dark arts lesson, every where Cassie went the whispers followed. It was like people wanted her to hear them. And that's what she was afraid of, even her boggart said so.

'Poor thing!'

'It must be really hard!'

'I think she is faking it.'

'How can she fake it dipshit, it was her bloody boggart!'

'Maybe it is just a rumor'

'Nah, did you see Malfoy's face, apparently he's her cousin!'

And they continue even more, some Slytherins tried to tease her about it, but Draco hexed them all that non of them seemed to utter another word to her or even glance in her direction in fear of the Malfoy's heir. It annoyed her a little. It was like he thinks she could not handle herself. But Cassie was more than capable of. She is really advanced in her year, she knows more spells, hexes, jinxes and curses than most seventh years.

You might ask yourself why she didn't defend herself that night? Well to answer your question, the marton locked away all her school stuff because she was afraid that Cass might use her magic on her. Of course she wasn't concerned for the other girls or Cassie herself, she couldn't care less.

All her thoughts were pushed away as she made her way to the dungeons to get to the potions classroom. It was the last lesson of the day and Cassie was bloody exhausted all she wanted to do was take a shower, lie down and listen to music.

She made her way to the potions classroom expecting another dreadful lesson from Snape.
" you are late Ms Black" said Snape.  " sorry professor"She muttered. Cassie was in whole honesty expecting to lose some house points or even get a detention but snivellus didn't even glance at her direction, he just continued the lesson. Cassiopeia found this very odd because Snape take house points from Gryffindors if they breath, and give house points to Slytherins for just existing, which is really unfair.

"Are you going to take a seat Ms Black?" He asked.  She looked across the room looking for a place, unfortunately for her the only empty one was next to the twins and lee. Cass had been avoiding them for a week now ever since the 'incident' .  " yes" she answered making her way over to the boys.

She reached them her head was down, she was ashamed because she didn't not talk to them at all. She treated them like they didn't exist, like they weren't her best friends .

"Hey guys" she whispered quickly afraid that snivellus will give her another detention.  "Hey Cassie!" The three of them said a little too loudly. "Tell me Mr Jordan, Mr Weasely and Mr Weasely what makes you think that you can interrupt my teaching?"

"I don't think that we were interrupting anything" said Fred stiffly, glaring daggers at snape before adding "sir" not to seem rude.
"You're the one interrupting us not the other way around Professor" said George smirking.
"I think it is you whose keeping his up normally large nose in our business!" They said in union.

Idiots. Thought Cassie. They are going to get in trouble AGAIN!

"Fifty points from Gryffindor, for lack of respect and detention for to weeks, Weaselys and Jordan-" he stopped, his eyes flickered on Cass and said. "Take this note to Professor Macgonagall Miss Black" he handed her the note, it was sealed shut so if Cassie let the curiosity get the best of her, she wouldn't be able to open it. Cassie collected her things and made her way out of the dungeons heading to the Gryffindor tower to Minnie's office to give her the envelope.

Cassie thought it was weird for the first time snivellus didn't find away to get on her nerves for his sake of enjoyment on the contrary he excused her from class and didn't give her a hard time for being late or talking, moreover; she was the reason that her friends were talking in the first place, she did feel slightly guilty for getting into trouble but she just shrugged it off muttering. " Ah well they're the idiots who talked back" Although she was the on to judge seeing as she talked back ninety percent of the time.

She quickly came to realization that she was infront of Minnie's office, she knocked slowly waiting for an answer. "Came in" Minnie's voice beamed. Just as Cassie was about to to walk in, she heard a voice, it was a male voice but it sounded familiar. "What are you doing here Miss Black you are spouses to be at potions?" Asked the head of the noble and brave house of Gryffindors. Cassie smirked,

That Cassiopeia black smirk.

"I see you have memorized my time table Minnie, what can I say I am truly touched!" Dead silence.

DEAD FUCKING SILENCE.

"Just like him" it was partly audible but Cass heard it, she turned around and saw James potter. Harry's father, her dick head of a father best friend. " why aren't you at class Ms Black?" Asked Minnie again as Cassie sat down at the arm chair next to the oldest Potter. She took a cookie from the tray in front of the adult next to her as he eyed her curiously wanting to see how this ends.

"I think that we have established by now that if I was skipping class the last place I would come to is her, but never the less I am just a massenger Minnie" she handed  her the letter and sat down again. "Oh my Marlin what did you do this time?" Asked Minnie again. "I swear it wasn't me just read it"

"Hey Minnie can I ask you something?"
She hummed in response, her eyes still scanning the note. "Since sni- Snape excused me from class and I have a free period after this, can I go to the pitch and practice a bit you know me being a chaser and all, we need all the help we can get- and if their a problem with Madam Hooch I can talk to her on the way to the pitch"

"Oh Rolanda retired and I am taking her place!" Said James potter. Cassie looked at him waiting for him to say that it is joke of some kind but no he seemed completely honest so she turned to Minnie for reassurance and she nodded.

Well what is next my shit head father will come and teach us astronomy? She asked her self sarcastically. "Can I go to and practice professor?" She asked with a fake smile. "Sure!-  oh you're a chaser as well let's play one to one, it is has been ages since I have seen on decent chaser and-" he stopped himself remembering that he is now a professor, Cassie found the lot of this amusing seeing he collected himself again, she had a slight suspicion that it was all just an act in front of Minnie.

"Miss Black your detention with professor Snape tonight is going to be with professor Lupin because snape is busy and if you want to leave to practice you certainly can and please do try to win the next match against Slytherins" by the end of this sentence Cassie was half way out of the door.

"THANKS MINNIE!" She shouted.

"She really is his daughter, isn't she?" He asked his old professor. "Yes she is just like him and her" for the first time in months Minerva Magongall smiled a genuine smile.

////———————////

1291. Words