Train rides and howlers- 8

'Heart on your sleeve like you've
never been loved'

'Running in circles now look what have you done'

"Have a good School year for Cassie and please don't get caught I don't want McGonagle pestering me with owls about you getting in trouble I don't care if you get in trouble just don't get caught okay" rambled Sirius as he kissed the top of Cassio...

"Have a good School year for Cassie and please don't get caught I don't want McGonagle pestering me with owls about you getting in trouble I don't care if you get in trouble just don't get caught okay" rambled Sirius as he kissed the top of Cassiopeia's head. "It's okay Padfoot I know what I'm doing, I won't get caught don't worry" mumbled Cassie against his chest as he was hugging her so tight. "For crying out loud pads let the girl breath and do not encourage her to get into trouble!"

"Sorry I just got her back and I'm not planning on leaving her again." He whispered. "Aww don't turn softie on me old man" giggled Cassie. "Did you just call me old man! You better ran for your life darlin cause I'ma be chasing you around with a knife until you take that back"

"CASSIOPEIA BLACK!" Shouted a voice was so used to. You see Over the holidays Fred Weasely though it would be amusing to send her an howler every freakin day. And the howlers would be arriving constantly around 6 am so each day she would wake up in an unholy hour just to listen to his voice rambling about random stuff that happened yesterday.

"Hi Weasely's"

"Oh bring it in!" Exclaimed George. He went in to hug her. "Now now missy why weren't you answering our letters?" Cassie sighed and glared at him. "You meen the howlers that woke me up a 6 am?" She raised an eyebrow. Fred and George looked down on their feet trying to prevent the smile threatening to form on their faces but their efforts were in no vain.

"Yes....." whispered Fred. But of course Cassie would not let this go without any physical pain on their part. "Ow ow okay honestly woman you call yourself our friend?" Smirked the hotter twin. Wait what?? It's too early for this. "No you call yourself my friend now let's board the train before it leave"

With that she picked her track up and gave her father one last hug along with uncle prongs and ant lily. She searched and searched for compartments on the train but she was very late despite the fact she managed to kick out some first years. "Hey you can't just kick us out we were here first!" Glared a first year girl. "Yes I can and I will now out" Cassie said very calmly. "We were here first" she shouted. "Do you here that?" Asked Cassie with a hint of fear in her voice. The girl shook her head. "That's the sound of the fucks I give flying away"

"Okay out now you little thing I have tolerated you enough!" She closed the compartment door in the girls face. Cassie pulled out her cigarette that she smuggled behind pad's back for this purpose. "Ready for the party guys?" She asked the twins. "What party?" Asked George."hers" answered Fred. "No shit sharlock but why?"

"Because for the first time I had a fun summer so why not a fun first day? So you gonna help me plan it or not?" They both nodded. "Well then Gred you and lee are on alcohol duty. You will down to the kitchen and get the fire whiskey and giggling water and some muggle Stuff like tequila and vodka, you Freoge are going to invite people but make sure they are fifth years and up ohh and also make sure that they bring their friends. And I will make sure that no one younger that 15 enters, any questions?" She rambled. "Yes actually, the fuck how long were you planning that out?" Lee asked. "A little over a mouth..." she whispered. "A MONTH!" Exclaimed the twins at the same time.

"Guys please don't do that it's creepy" said the youngest Black. "Sorry we can't help it!" They did it again damn it. "Don't copy me!" They said at the same it again. "Will guys shut up because a girl needs her Beauty sleep"

////———————////

It's short I know but it is mostly just a filler chapter.

Vote please <3