*chipkali ka rahsya*

Thud.

"Deva re deva..utha le re baba." Baburao a man of his words spat out.He almost..well not almost COMPLETELY broke his bum after the tragic incident to come to know his daughter is an intern whereas he is a peon.

"Abba main marjani..marjani marjani oye kasmanu khaye mar jani..oh sorry galti se mistake hogiya!" Chameli gasped in mid-sentence as she couldn't devour the chipkali in her hand.

Baburao looked at her with devastation as she took away his favourite snack"His Pyaari Chipkali."

He breaks down as his crooked glasses hangs on his fluffy nose. He throws himself in a nearby stretcher as Shyam enters the scene complaining about his lost chipkali.
Actually the chipkali is the packet of Ganja, it was a plastic but tasty Chipkali.

Then it clicks in Baburao's mind. The Ganj- Chipkali was Shyam's and his own's was in his topri.

But it was too late. "ARARA-" Baburao screeches when the stretcher falls, along with him on top from the stairs which is 3rd floor.

"ABBA TERA GANJA NEHI REY-" Chameli realises and shouts out loud for the falling Babarao as she picks up on her nose.

" THE more you know!" Raju spats in anger, literally. His THUK travels 12 km north at the speed of 2 hr per km, falling on Baburao's face who was still in the stretcher, falling,

"𝙈𝙧.𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖~." A voice booms through the entire hall.

Everyone stops.

Except Baburao's streaming's of despair and his daughter, Chameli's picking up on her nose session.

They realise and Shyam points his index finger at the new voice, eyes widen in horror.

"CHAMAILA JADOO!!" Raju coughs.

To be continued...