*don't anger the Mujra Baba*

"Soolah itna mota aur chota kyun hoon main" being exasperated as he couldn't even get up from the stretcher...well not actually a stretcher but a Kachre Ka Dabba.

"BETIYA!!!" a screeching voice rang throughout the corridor of the hospital.Everybody looked toward that direction and needless to say as inhuman the screech was the "being" that walked towards them couldn't even be categorised as a inhuman.

The man that owned the voice had the height of a toilet seat, a bum that reminded everyone of two tennis balls and smelled like pure tatti. His age as fine as raw rotten Tatti and his rag like moustache toh..woah bhai woah delicious.

He licks the ganja sticking on his cheek with his foul-smelly snake like tongue, finally using his Langot as his mouth wiper. "AHA-HA-HA-HA, mein Ramu Kaka hoon betiya. Sub mujhe jante hai as Mujra Baba!" With that being said, he starts twerking as Raju and Ashish starts flowing money to the sky.

"Mojhah hi aa tha hai gUyS!?" Ashish squeaks in between the sudden not-so sudden Jashaan.

"Oh shit,chhalaki!"said a man with glasses..not actually glasses tho..only a glass frame with plastic in it.

"oH mY gAwD! Take them to the bus, we have to full it right now! I don't know why the police is behind us but-"

Another man with a huge bhuri but pretty yellowish smile rushes to them and starts blabbing some nonsense which the others couldn't understand nor take it.

"Ai gotiya, chaal katle iha se mera performance abhi bhi baki hai, nahi toh mera intekaam dekhe ga!." Ramu kaka sasses with the audience cheering for him. "AnyGayS gUys, WatCh mE tHroW iT bAcK!1!"

The former man slowly thinks of running away watching this and calls his gae best friend. "ThEy aRe dOinG iT, I rEpeAt I wAs aTtAckEd! I'm coming to you now!1!" That bhuri wala admi wails now attempting to run away but gets caught by the Mujra baba aka Ramu Kaka.

"Mera show koi kabhi bhi skip nahi kar saakta," Ramu kaka deadpans. "Aab tuh naachega!" Ramu kaka points at the admi as he shakes in distress and curses his stars.

Watching Mr. Bhuri man in utter anxiety, Shawon (the guy wearing plastic glasses) comes forward to the rescue, wiping his drool. "Actually, this is not good. He is a teacher. This chhalaki will not be even tolerated by God—!" JuST when Mr. Bhuri man's eyes sparkled with hope it was dull again.

" Toh kya iske jaygay tuh nachega chamkadar 🤪?!"

"n-No, ammu I need my mom right now, AMMU—"

"KHAMOSH KUTTO!"

"Oyee kutteya tereko kitni bar bola mereko ammu mat bulaya kar,call me DaDdY"

"But ammu..i mean daddy..where's ammu then?"

"Yaar iss chomu ki mom ko chup karao nahi toh main isko marunga"said Ashish with a smug look.

"wHAT..IMMA 21st century man you can't hit I"spoke a horrified Shawon.

"HUMARE.YEHA.AISA.HI.HOTA.HAI"-Ashish and Kunal said in union.

A sudden music leaves everyone hanging.

Tararu-turu-rururu dRuG mAfiAaaaaa!

A man in kala chor choshma enters the scene, smirking.

Then he suddenly trips.

"Swagat nahi karoge humara—? Oh good morning 😎 everyone myself Mia."

"Saaley—chaal hath! Idhaar already ek teacher insaan hai aur nahi mangta haat saala chomu ki najayej aul—"

"hoW DARE YOU?? You know who you speaking?! I'll call your mom and ask her for a date— I mean I'll complain you stoopeed!"

"Sorrry sir par mummy ko maat lau" Ashish wails out in sudden fear.

"Abbey chup saare, mera yoothub nahi banlerela hai! Haath!" Carry minati breaks the kachre ka dibba.

.
.
We have no excuse for being this late to update..TOH KHUDKA KAM KAR DON'T CALL US OUT 🔫🔫