*the one with the Mrs.Rao*

[Flashback]

Baburao squints his eyes, touching every nearby object for searching his glasses.

" Deva re, oi Baggu mera chaeshma kidar hein?"

"OoF Ji, edhar lo- oh nehi!" His wife Bragenza instead of handing him the glasses, mistakenly gave him her garam tawa.

Surely, such occurrences were their daily sathi but there wasn't a lack of love in their relationship. Baburao was happy and satisfied with his ganjeri beti Chameli and wife, Bragenza aka his Baggu.

Until, Bragenza lost her memory.

Baburao's life became more hectic but he managed to handle his pagal chokri and move on in his life alongside with his wife wanting to marry random takla mards.

[At present]

Baburao's face was full of THUK, resulting to his blurry eyes. The stretcher falls down the last level of stairs with a jerk making Baburao fly for some seconds straight.

" CHARAS KA GANJA, MEREKO PYARAA!" A guy wearing lungi with t-shirt on claps and jams entering from the entrance of the building.

Baburao lands on a figure crashing them underneath his weight and his kamar makes a light kuruk.

"HAYEE KIREY PADEY TUJHE" a bald man scoffed at no one in particular as he tried to get baburao off him and "The Lady".

Baburao cried out loudly as the bald man pushed him off of them resulting his kamar to be more "mochkaoed".

Chameli finally after an hour of nose picking looked at the scene and saw her father lying on the ground only in his nikkar,a bald man and a pretty lady in short skirt flirting while shyam,raju and the man in lungi fighting for a half-smoked cigarette.

Baburao after getting some strength, got up and wore his lungi. Meanwhile Chameli came down and help him find his glasses.

Chameli after finding his glasses,handed it to him.Baburao wore his glasses after cleaning the thuk that was on his face from a very long time which was quite evident as the thuk turned into a gooey green shad-never mind it was Chameli's booger which she was busy picking on for an hour.

"Bagg-" Baburao's eyes soon filled with tears as he saw his love of life infront of him after 15 years.

"Baggu teri yaadash wapas aagayi meri chudail" Baburao asked in a hope to get an answer in affirmative.

But to his dismay,the lady in skirt aka "His Baggu" stepped back as he tried to approach her.

"Abbey kon hai tu saaley buddhey"

Angry, Baburao gives a khichke jhapar to the nearly standing bald man- Mr. Malhotra.

"ABBE KYYAA HAII?! JOR SE DO FULJHARI KE AULAD KO!" A chubby guy namely Ashish encourages the distressed Baburao.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for showering us with so much love y'all. KEEP THE GANJA COMING !!!

 KEEP THE GANJA COMING !!!