Part 2<Our little world>

It was two months after Eda and Serkan arrived here, in Italy. For some time to live here, they chose a house next to the forest, away from the city, far away from others, because they both wanted to spend as much time together as possible, and Serkan also needed to spend as much time as he can in the fresh air.

The house they chose to live in until they returned to their real home was small, wooden, had a garden with many different plants, a lake, a wonderful observation deck near the forest from which they watched the stars every night. This house to stay in was Serkan's idea because he knew how much Eda loves nature and flowers, and there was an infinite number of them here, so he had no doubt that she would enjoy living here.

One afternoon when Serkan returned from an examination at the hospital, he found Eda in the garden. She wore short, pink with white flowers, a kimono robe, her hair tied in a messy bun, and she sang quietly while taking care of the flowers that the homeowners had planted here. The homeowners were a husband and wife who both madly loved the stars, which is why they set up an observation deck and the flowers so for that reason here was a lot of them and wanted their house to become a temporary or eternal home for a couple who loved the same things and would continue to nurture what they left here. And Serkan knew this whole story because he designed this house for these people early in his career. It was his job, just where he had his first speech as an architect and the place where he now stood (next to the terrace behind the house) met the owners of the house. The day they talked, the couple told him that someday he would come back here, whether they were dead or not. But he will come not alone but with the woman of his life. The only one, the first and the last, that he will love.  A dozen years ago, he just smiled and thought in his mind that it really wouldn't happen, but today, to his surprise, he stands here and looks at the only love of his life that is in front of him.

After his thoughts about all of this, he decided to make a move from where he had been standing for a good ten minutes.

-And what does my beauty do while I'm not at home?- Serkan approached Eda and hugged her from behind.

- Serkan! Why are you doing that?

-What?

You scared me. I didn't expect you to come back so early. Please don't do that again.

-Okay, okay, calm down.-Serkan said with a smile, seeing a little anger in Eda's eyes.

Okay, it doesn't matter. How did you do in the hospital? Everything is fine? - Eda's slightly frowned and angry face changed to worried after Serkan's fright.

-Everything is alright, don't worry. Treatment goes as it should. The doctor said that the final operation could take place earlier than planned if things continue as they are now.

-Hmmm....great...okay ..- Eda said quietly and turned back to the flowers.

-Eda ..- Serkan took her arm and turned back to hug her over her vest.- Why do you always react so strangely sadly? After all, you forced me to be treated, you found me a doctor and we are here now for me to recover. Everything is going as it should. What is wrong? Why are you sad after every knowledge of the tumor situation?

-I'm glad you're healing but...

-But? .. What?

-I'm scared.- Eda said and lowered her head.

-About what?

-Operation. You know it will be very dangerous. And I'm afraid to think about that day. What if the operation won't be successful?

-Eda. I never thought I would hear these words from you. After all, you told me not to be afraid. Remember? You told me not to be afraid and said that everything would be fine, so I did. Therefore now I'm saying same words to you: Don't be afraid. Everything will work out, I promise you.