Part 4 <What's next?>

It was already 8 a.m. when Serkan opened his eyes. He found Eda lying next to him, her head on his chest, her arms hugging him. For Serkan, this image was very precious and beautiful 'let this stay till forever' he thought. Serkan turned to the side to get a better look at the sleeping Eda but she woke up from Serkan's movement whereas the bed in the hospital wasn't big and they were very close to each other.
- I didn't want to resurrect you, sleep for a little bit more. - Serkan said quietly, not wanting to wake up her even more, stroking her hair.

- Serkan ..
- Yes?

- Are you alright? - Eda suddenly opened her eyes wider and was a little surprised.

- Serkan, are you well?
- Eda - Serkan laughed, seeing that she was a little confused - yes, I have already woken up and I'm healthy. Everything is fine with me and us.

- Ahh, yesterday..you woke up at night. - Eda rubbed her eyes, trying finally came back from her sleep - I asked you a strange question.

- Not at all. How did you sleep, my beautiful? - Serkan took her hands off her face and hugged her.

- Great, I always sleep well and relax with you. How about you? Maybe you were uncomfortable? I could sleep in an armchair.

- Just don't start it again. Why do you always blame yourself for such little and meaningless things?

- I don't blame, I just thought. Still, you fainted, you were and are tired. - Eda stroked his cheek.

- I was but now I'm better, so that you are here, next to me, is nothing wrong. - Serkan pulled Eda closer to him and kissed the tip of her nose. - What if our room was here, not the hospital...
- Serkan!
- What?

- If you don't remember, let me remind you that you need to rest. Thing what you're thinking about now isn't going to happen. - Eda laughed, but immediately calmed down and looked at Serkan with a look that, she knew, would make him change his mind.

- And how do you know what I'm thinking? - He teased her.

- I know you through, Serkan Bolat. And I know what all these looks and actions mean.

- Vay, vay, vay, Eda Yıldız, I didn't know you knew so much about me, it's surprising - Serkan hugged her around her waist.
- As you can see, I don't stop surprising you either.

- And I like it. - Serkan hid his face between her hair, stroking her hand.

- Serkan - Eda turned to him. - The doctor is coming soon, we shouldn't... - And that second the ward door opened.
- I told you. - Eda got out of bed and sat down on the edge of it. Serkan did the same.
- Good morning, Mr. Serkan. How is your health? Do you feel any discomfort? - The doctor sat down on the chair.

- Yes, I'm feeling great. Can we go home already?

- Don't rush like that, Mr. Serkan. Several more tests are needed before surgery. You can go in a few hours.
- Does it mean that an operation going to happen? - Eda asked and looked at Serkan with a hopeful look and took his hand.

- Of course, there are no changes, nothing terrible happened yesterday. You can both be calm. As I said, we need a few more final inquiries, a couple more visits and we will be able to decide on the final date of the operation. - Serkan looked at Eda with a questioning look, from which she understood what he wanted to say, and although she didn't want to, she nodded, squeezing his hand even further.

- Doctor, you know ... I thought, or rather, Eda and I both thought. About one thing that is extremely important to us. Could we move the operation to Turkey? You know the upcoming situation, whatever it may be, and I want everyone close to me to be around. Near Eda.