Part 6 < Old us >

Hello all! I'm back! I was thinking about this story for a while, searching for some ideas and I think now I have a little inspiration, energy, and desire to write a new part. Right now I'm confused about a lot of things, but I'll try to do and write the best I can. I really hope there are left at least a couple of people who have hope that this story will continue because for now, it is. I wish you good reading and I'll be so grateful if you will write what you think about this part in the comments! Every word, every comment, and vote I accept and cherish. 🙏🏼

*this part includes mature content, skip it if you aren't comfortable with it.*

<><><><><><><>

After unexpected Serkan's proposal, Eda was in shock. For a couple of minutes, she wasn't able to utter a single word, she was overwhelmed by so many emotions. But she said yes, she accepted it, and now she was Serkan's fiance.

Serkan had gone to the doctors again, and Eda was cooking lunch in the kitchen. She was turned the music on so loudly, so she didn't even notice that the door of the house had unlocked and Serkan had returned home.
He approached her from behind and hugged her around her waist.

- Hi, beautiful. What you are doing?

- Serkan? Ah, I didn't hear you came back, I'm sorry. - she turned to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him on both cheeks. - How did you do? How is the situation going? I'm making lunch for us, a vegetable soup that you wanted, it will be soon, I didn't have enough time to make it, you didn't warn me that you are coming back.

-I'm good, the situation seems also good. I talked with the doctor, he said we can move the operation to Turkey.

- Okay, but are you sure Serkan? I'll be alright here too but will you be? I'm afraid of you. - Eda said caressing one of his shoulders.

- Eda, can you stop talking about this? I said what I want, why do you always try to change my mind? - Serkan said these words so loud, almost screaming. He was angry that Eda still wanted to control him and his decisions although she knew he didn't like it. - Eda, you know me, don't even try this again, it won't work. Understand it!!

- Serkan, I just care about you...
- I know but it is too much! You always ask me if I'm okay, you always care about me in a way like I'm a small child, you stopped care about yourself and I hate it! I'm sick but I can do some things by myself why can't you remember and understand it, Eda?

- I don't understand why you are saying this, Serkan. What did I do wrong? I want you to be healthy and happy and because for this reason, I do everything for you. Please understand me too and stop shouting. - Eda turned back to the kitchen.

- I'm shouting? No, I'm not Eda!  Heard me one time! I'm saying I'm tired of this, of this routine, of you always worrying about me. Tired! - Serkan said and started to walk around, rubbing his head. He was tense and upset about this situation and himself.

Eda turned back and faced him.

-Okay, then I'll say something too. I'm tired too, you know? I'm also feeling this way and what can I do? Nothing! What can you do? Nothing! - Eda screamed. - Yes, you're sick, we have to solve this problem together but we lost our life because we don't live it anymore, Serkan! And if you want to say that tumor is guilty and responsible for that, when I'll say the answer before you. No, he isn't. We lost it! Yes, I'm worried about you too much, I care about you too much, maybe in your eyes I'm not like before, I don't know. We can enjoy our life but we aren't doing it and I can't find a reason!! We lost our love life, our pure happiness, our passion, everything! Why? Can you answer me? - Eda yelled without thinking about her words and their meaning.