Part 3 <Unexpected problems>

Eda was sitting in the hospital waiting for even the slightest knowledge of Serkan's condition. More than two hours had passed since they arrived here. Then he heard the news about his father Alptekin and his situation, his face flushed and he stopped moving. Eda saw how it affected him, when suddenly she felt him trembling and, not even able to understand it normally, saw him fall. When all this happened, she immediately ended the conversation with Aydan, answering nothing to her, and called Serkan ambulance, knowing that any fainting could be dangerous and fatal due to his current condition. At this time, he was at the most important stage of treatment before the surgery, and when all that time has passed, there will be only one of two answers: yes or no to the surgery. If everything worked out and the tumor could be neutralized a little, the operation could be performed, but for all this to happen, it was necessary that nothing would change during the treatment and nothing bad would happen. But now, it turns out, it happened. Because fainting, big stress was one of these bad things. Eda thought about it all, imagining all the worst-case scenarios that the doctor had talked about and prayed in her thoughts that everything would be fine and today Serkan wouldn't get a final answer that wouldn't be yes, because of what happened a few hours ago.

Suddenly Eda's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a ringing phone. She turned to the side where the sound came from and saw Serkan's phone ringing - her mother's name Aydan was on the screen.

- I'm listening - Eda replied, trying to hide her voice full of fear and sadness.

-Ah, Eda, you finally answered! I don't know how many times I try to call - on the other side of the phone she heard Aydan's voice full of emotions.

After the words she had heard, Eda realized that she had heard the sound of the phone ringing more than once, but she didn't realize the need to answer. She didn't think about it. Not that mattered to her right now.

-Sorry, mom Aydan, I haven't heard.

- It important that you answered now. But why did you answer, not Serkan, wasn't his phone here? What happened? Why you screamed Serkan's name? Why did you suddenly disconnect the phone? Is Serkan alright? Eda? - Aydan's voice was more excited than ever.

Eda shuddered at the many questions that overwhelmed her. She knew she couldn't tell the truth, at least not today.

-A..Yes..Here's Serkan's phone. Nothing happened to him. Just.I mean ... He's fine.He just reacted very strongly to this news you told to us.-Eda tried to lie as convincingly as possible.- You know that Serkan has problems with stress. He fainted, but don't worry, now everything is well again.

-What a fool I am. How could I forget that and let you know everything that way. I ruined your all evening. I'm sorry. I didn't have to do that and scare you.

-Mom Aydan, don't say that. It is good that you have informed us and not kept it a secret. No matter that the relationship between Serkan and Mr. Alptekin isn't good, he still cares and loves him in his heart. He is really important to Serkan, trust me.-Eda tried to calm Aydan at least a little.

-I would like to change something in their communication ... and if only I could turn back time and change something. Serkan would have been happier, maybe now our life would be easier ...

- Nothing needs to change if it happened, so it had to be. Let's not turn the page back and try to rewrite it, because it matters how we fill in the current one. True? Don't despair, I'm in mind with you even though we're not around.

- Eda..You are the light in all this darkness. I still can't believe you're in my and Serkan's lives.Thank you for being here.-Eda heard Aydan start crying.

- Please don't cry, I will start crying too. You are strong, and Mr. Alptekin will be fine, you will see.

- I hope so. Eda, where is Serkan?