Chapter 1

Hehe I've had a major obsession with Ikuto for about 3 years.

So here's a story~

And sorry for the major delay, still studying for exams ;-;

And I changed Snow Panther to Sapphire Leopard. Lol k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1~

The light spring breeze danced with my ponytail. I brushed the bow gently across the string; the last note was an open E. I took a deep breath and bowed to the crowd.

Everyone started clapping and putting money into the case.

I watched silently as people complimented me. I put on a smile and nodded my appreciations.

When everyone left, I switched the money to the pocket on my case and set my violin in. Once I was packed up, I started to roam the streets in search for a place to eat.

"Amazing as always!" Mika cheered, floating onto my shoulder.

I nodded and strode to the small café underneath where I was living for the week. "Hey Sora," Martha greeted me as I nodded.

"Hey, can I have a chocolate croissant and a Chai Tea with milk? Please?" I asked, sitting down at the counter.

"Sure thing!" Martha replied enthusiastically, grabbing the croissant. She slowly gave me the tea and I cautiously started sipping. "It's amazing how smart and independent you are for a blonde!" I looked at her and rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Not to be stereotypical, but all the blondes I've met were, well, more energetic and talkative. You know?"

"Yeah, I know," I reassured her. "And I like it."

Yeah, people went for me as the dumb blonde with blue eyes. I usually didn't socialize with anyone but guys approached me, thinking I would accept their offer to let them buy something for me. I usually declined it coldly and told them I wanted to be alone. I would socialize with other people, but alone was better than going with a stranger that liked me.

"Thanks for the food and drink," I told Martha, fleeing upstairs quickly.

And yeah, I was kinda short for 16 so I was treated like I was younger.

 "We goin' out tonight?" Mika asked happily as I placed the violin case on my bed. 

"Of course. Tonight's warm," I replied, then started thinking.

"Are you gonna try to catch him again?"

I sat on my bed, propped my elbows on my knees, and placed my head in my hands. About a week ago, a shadow had been following me. I only noticed two nights ago, and last night I went on a mini chase. He had a Chara. He had a neko Chara, like me. I had no clue whether he was a stalker, a troublemaker, or whatever the hell he could be. 

I knew there was an explanation for why he was following me.

"Sapphire Leopard should have more energy tonight! I had a mini nap!" Mika exclaimed as I smiled. Her and Martha were really the only ones who made me smile. Smiling just wasn't my thing, at all.

"Yay." I went out to the balcony and looked at dark alley abyss below.

"So much enthusiasm," Mika joked as I stood on the railing. I always loved transforming like this.

The diamond necklace twinkled in the sun's last few rays. The diamond was the size of a golfball and was tinted with blue. Anyone who saw me throwing a special diamond in the air like that would think I was crazy, but that was just how I rolled. Mika hovered right above it, flashing her sharp teeth. The railing shook a bit after I leaped up; five straight rays of sunlight entered the diamond. The light was directed down, straight through my arm.

Bad Cats (Ikuto Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara