Chapter 2

You're probably like FINALLY AN UPDATE

I'm sorry ;-;

------------------------

Chapter 2

It was a pretty short journey from Paris to Japan. We didn't use plane or train or car, we just hopped and sprinted.

There were a lot if questions on my mind. I'd encountered lots of other people with Charas, but no one this similar to me.

I still held my suspicion. Randomly going off to Japan with an attractive guy I don't know isn't really smart. And pretending to be his girlfriend. He sounded pretty desperate to me. But Mika would have told be if he was dangerous.

"So this is Japan?" I asked, lazily perched on a tree. I flipped around and peered at him on the branch under me.

"Yeah." He crouched and seemed deep in thought. "Haven't been here in three years."

"And your sister lives here?" 

"My mom too." 

I sat up and sighed. "So I basically have to be your pretend girlfriend? For how long?"

"Yes, and not long. Just long enough to convince them I'm doing okay."

I furrowed my eyebrows and hopped to his branch. "Why would you have to convince them?" 

"You ask a lot," he chuckled and took a deep breath. The wind brushed his indigo hair and he stood up slowly. "Get ready to act all lovey with me." He smirked and lightly jumped onto the ground.

"He totally avoided your question!" Mika exclaimed as I raced after him. "And he said he had an interest in you, but wants you to be his fake girlfriend. What's up with that? I don't get it!"

"I'll ask him la- Ikuto?" I stopped when I saw him just staring up a bit up at the sky. "You okay..?" I slowly circled him. Even though I had my cat instincts, I couldn't get out of his fast grip on me. My back hit a tree, but it was saved from my bag, and I glared up at him. "Ow?" I hissed, trying to shake his hands off.

All he did was smirk. "You know what we should do?" he asked darkly, pinning my arms up with one hand. 

"Ikuto, let go." 

He chuckled softly and leaned closer. "We should practice."

"P-practice what?" 

He leaned so his lips were right beside my ear. "You should know," he whispered, his hot breath trailing down my neck. I was about to give in but suddenly came to my senses. I whipped my legs out but he jumped back quickly.

"What the hell?" I folded my arms and Mika floated onto my shoulder.

"I was joking, Kitty." He laughed when I rolled my eyes. My face was really hot; it was probably really red too. 

"Wait. Kitty?" I raised an eyebrow, feeling my heart rate slowing down.

"Your new nickname. It obviously suits you." He walked away, motioning me to follow him.

"Hell no. You're not giving me a nickname. What we," I pointed at him and myself, "have is just mutual. Nothing more."

"That's not what your face told me back there, Kitty." He smirked as I slapped his arm.

"You're already getting on my nerves," I groaned, readjusting my bag.

"I'm glad." He flashed a smile and took off.

"This was your decision, Sora," Mika reminded me. I sighed and sprinted after him.

***

"Amakawa, this is Sora Kimura. Sora, this is Tsukasa Amakawa," Ikuto introduced me. The man was tall and he had ash blonde hair and light eyes. He gave me a nice smile and stuck his hand out. 

"Nice to meet you, Sora-san," he told me in a gentle voice. 

"You too, Tsukasa," I replied, returning the gesture.

"How'd you two meet?" he asked, looking at Ikuto.

"In Italy. She's actually my girlfriend," he told him with a sly smile.

"Oh! I''m happy for you, Ikuto!" he exclaimed, patting him on the back. I bit my lip nervously but Ikuto gave me a reassuring nod. "And with such a lovely girl too! When did you start dating?"

Might as well.

I leaned into Ikuto and smiled. "About five months ago," I told him, Ikuto resting his hand on my hip.

"Our six month is soon, isn't it?" Ikuto asked, pulling me closer.

"It is." I looked at Tsukasa; he was smiling so big. He looked so proud of Ikuto.

"Seeing you this happy makes me happy, Ikuto," he admitted. Mika floated onto my shoulder. "And she has a Chara." 

"Yeah," he gave a small smile, "I was wondering if you had a place where we could stay."

"Well, the Planetarium is wide open. If you want, you both have the whole place in there to sleep," he told us as Ikuto nodded.

"That'd be just fine." Ikuto looked down at me. "Is that alright with you, Kitty?"

The smile on my face twitched. "Fine with me too."

Tsukasa nodded and led the way. We passed a huge school. Was it even a school? It was huge! 

"That's Seiyo Academy. I'm the principal," Tsukasa told me. 

"It's huge..." I breathed out as Ikuto stifled a laugh. When Tsukasa turned his head, I slapped Ikuto's arm again. "Not like that perv."

"I didn't laugh because of that, but it is too," he joked with a wink, laughing at my reaction.

The planetarium was pretty cool. Seats circled all around a projector thing and the stars above were everywhere, small and bright. Like looking at a real sky.

"You can just put up the arm rest if you want to sleep on the seats. Or anywhere you want to sleep. I'll get you blankets right away," Tsukasa informed us. I nodded and dropped my bag near the projector.

"Thank you Tsukasa." I smiled brighter and he smiled back.

"And thank you," he replied, waving and leaving.

My face finally relaxed and I rested against the projector. "What are we going to do now?" I asked Ikuto as he checked out the seats.

"I'm gonna nap," he replied, poking his head up from looking under the seats.

My head automatically found my bag. I carefully rested my head and laid on my back. Ikuto looked at me for a moment and rushed over. "You're good at acting," he told me, horizontally laying down beside me. "Let's see where our act goes. Keep it up."

"What are you..." He shimmied up and placed his head on my stomach. 

"Taking a nap," he repeated, closing his eyes.

I sighed and stared up at the stars. Mika floated next to my head and nuzzled into my neck. 

Taking a nap like this defiantly wasn't normal. 

But I guess most naps wouldn't be normal with Ikuto around.

-------------------

I've been so busy! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry jnafoiajdmf okay I'll try my best! 

._. haha ._.

thanks for reading xx

~Karissa