Orgins part 1

watchin Miraculous

I read way too much of this fanfictions and wanted now to do one too.

plays in season 3 they got teleported a day after desperada

oh and Marc und Marinette are Cousins

Pairs

Lukanette (Viperbug) (Yeah I don't like Adrinette so Mari stopped crushing on Adrien after frozer )

Adrigami (They came together in Frozer)

Julerose

Marcaniel

Ivan x Mylene

Chlobrina

DjWifi

Kim x Odine

3rd person PoV

Marinette was the first one to see where they were after the light got normal again, she realised that her whole class was their plus some friends (Luka, Kagami and Marc) some adults plus Master Fu and all kwamis. She looked more around and saw that they were sitting in pairs - well mostly relationship pairs.

,,you sure are wondering why we brought you here." two girls ,one with blonde and curly Hair which reached her shoulders and one with short black hair but seagreen and -blue streaks and tips said ,,First my name is Jaime an this -she pointed at the girl with blond hair- is my little sister eliza and we brought you here to watch a show called Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Before the questions come yes they are in this room and extra for them Master Fu knows about it and is okay with it, oh some scenes plax in the future and some in the past , We will start with the origin episodes , sry Ivan, after this everyone of you can pull an episode out of the bowl and I'm skipping the intro in the first Origins part, oh and the kwami come out when they are introduced." The older Girl ,Jaime, explained and startet the episode.

Scene: .

Nooroo: Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the . Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the , which provide the power of creation; and the , which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power.

Gabriel: I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!

Nooroo: But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!

Gabriel: I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again.

Nooroo: The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!