The Bubbler

Little Question:

should I wrote Name: and the what they are saying

or

Should I keep writing it like I'm doing it

,,and the next episode is... Bubbler"

,,they really made this hilarious akuma in an episode" Nino asked annoyed

Marrinette calmed him down: ,, There is a more hilarious akuma than the Bubbler."

Scene: , is sleeping and then is woken up by .

Marinette: (wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday-- ow! (She jumps down the stairs and hits her chaise.) Happy birthday! (She gets on and turns it on, revealing her desktop background to be a collage of 's pictures.) Ah! Happy birthday, Adrien. (She makes kissing noises towards the screen.)

,,uh what the hell was that?." Adrien asked confused

,,Looks like Dupain-Cheng has a crush on you" Chloe said

,,I had a crush on Adrien this is really near the start when he came new to the school." Marinette said

,,But the pictures?" Alya asked

,,Mari already put them down, especially since she has a new crush." Marinette was surprised because Natheniel was the one answering.

,,MARC!" she yelled angry, knowing how Natheniel would know

MArc just laughed: ,, Oh come one Mari Alya would have found it out when she is visiting you the next time, plus I know I don't have secrets for Nath."

Eliza: stopped the discussion between this two: ,, Okay on with the show again:"

Scene: . Adrien is brushing his teeth.

: Happy birthday, Adrien! (Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)

Adrien: (disgusted) Ugh, Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (He plugs his nose)

Plagg: Huh? (He eats the cheese.) Mmm.

Tikki was surprised: ,,Plagg charing his cheese that means he really likes you."

Scene: . Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking tea.

: Marinette, don't forget to clean your room after school today.

Marinette: Mom! It's Friday, and I'm already doing something with Alya.

Sabine: Fine, I'll go ahead and clean it, but don't blame me if I come across any of your private stuff, like your emails, --

Marinette: (makes a nervous face) Okay! I'll do it, I'll do it. (She goes up to her mom, gives her a kiss, and starts to leave.)

Alya grinned: ''I need to remember this, maybe this helps to get my younger sisters to clean their rooms."

Sabine: Have a nice day, sweetie!

Marinette: (as she closes the door) Happy birthday-- I mean, have a nice day!

Sabine: (surprised face) Hm? (shrugs) Hm. (drinks)