The Pharao

So that was the Bubbler who wants to pull a card next?" JAime asked

,,I have an idea." It was the first time that Mylene said something, ,,how about the akumatized person out of the episode is pulling the card out so now it is nino."

Jaime and Eliza were okay with it so Nino pulled the next card: ,,and the next episode is The Pharaoh"

,,Oh man not that one." Alix sihged.

,,YOu not the only one with an akumatized Family Member." Alya tried to calm Alix down ,, almost my whole Family got akumatized."

Yeah, my brother got akumatized to." Nino said

,,not just yours."JUleka silently said

,,Jaime, Eliza, who here has akumatized family members too and could you tell us the akuma please?" Luka asked

Alya you're not the only one whose family almost has been akumatized, there is a family who already has been completely akumatized. but I'm not telling you the family cause it's actually unknown to them but they will see it when we watch season 4." Eliza started and Jaime took over: I'm only going to say the akuma names and who it was and who caused it well there are Anansi or Nora Cesaire, I'm sorry Marinette but this one was you, Animan alias Otis Cesair KIm this was on you, the sapotists alias Ella and Etta Cesair,this one actually were more their one fault cause Alya you got angry that they didn't listen Chrismaster and timetagger alias Chris Lahiffe, well timmetagger actually is teenage chris, well Mari Chrismaster was your own fault, while no one cause who caused timetagger.

Then there are Kung food alias Wang Cheng caused by Chloe, Befanna alias Gina Dupain again Mari. than Bakerix alias Rolland Dupain well Mari this one was again you, Weredad alias Tom Dupain this one actually was adrien has Chat Noir and the last one of Maris family is Reserver, sry Marc but you won't be the only one whos will be appear in my speech, -here were Marinette and Nathaniel looking on the bottom, one rare akuma who got caused by two persons in this Case Mari and Nathaniel. than Style queen alias Audrey Bourgeoise more likely caused by her cause she didn't get what she wanted,Malidictore alias Mayor Bourgeois." ,Here talked Chloe in: ,,Let me guess me and my mother."

,,Yes" Eliza said

,,I'm taking over again cause I wasn't finished, I'm not counting Rogercop and Vanisher cause everyone knows this one meaning the next one is Reflekta sry Juleka, well one was caused by Chloe, oneby Mari, Alya, Rose and Alya, one will be caused by Felix Adrien cousin Mari you would have caused: Princess Fragrance, Reflekta, Ladywifi and Timebreaker to come back if I wouldn't have done this here plus another akuma i will go back later to, oh and the whole class is causing reflekta in season 4. So Captain Hardrock -here were a sigh to hear from Luka and Juleka and andembrassed ,,Mom." from both- caused by Officer Raincomprix than we have Silencer sry Luka, caused by Bob Roth and XY, than Queen Wasp and Antibug but caused by Marinette as Ladybug oh and GUitar Villain alias Jagged stone caused by the same persons who caused Silencer but I'm not saying in which relationship he is oh almost forgot STartrain, this one was Max mother caused by herself out of sadness, so I'm going to the future akumas in my world there is a fourth season existing now so I'm going to talk about them well the first season four Akuma is Truth, I'm sorry but Luka this still might be you just that Mari isn't the cause this time, and then Chloe ou would cause your Halfsister Zoe to become soulcrusher oh and there is going to be crocoduel ups I think I might have said to much." Jaime said.

Scene: . A video of in Paris is being viewed.

Alya: Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only Ladyblog. (Helicopter noises) Huh? What is that? (Ladybug flies by, hanging on to her yo-yo, tied to a helicopter. She drops a .). Ladybug in action. Hang on 'cause we're going for a ride. (Alya runs over and picks up the book.) Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know, 'cause I've got this very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student, (zoom out to reveal the Ladyblog website, which is watching the video from) in real life? Whoa!