Horrificator

Jaime took the hat again: ,,so since Manon isn't here either Marinette it's your turn to pull." Marinette pulled a cars and read it out loud: ,,the next episode is Horrificator"

,,Well before the episode happens there is a small change you May have realized that Eliza isn't here anymore Well since it was for you only a day since the start in my and Eliza's World it's been a year since this started and well she Fell out of the fandom while I got deeper in it so it's at the moment just me but I'm searching a new second host anyone who wants can try and sent an Application for beeing my New second host otherwise I pull on of my fanfic ocs up as host." Jaime said, ,, So now on with the episode"

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette's class is making a movie.

Adrien: Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!

Mylène: You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- (Ivan looms over her in a monster costume) Waaaaah!

Nino: Cut!

(Mylène hides under the desk, scared)

Ivan: Sorry Mylène. (He takes off his monster mask)

Nino: Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!

Alix: Fourteenth actually. But who's counting.

Alix: apparently me

Nino: Ughhh...

Mylène: I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise.

Rose: Anyone want some tea?

Nino: You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!

Mylène: I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!

Ivan: Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!

Chloé: You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask! (she and Sabrina laugh)

Marinette: What a bratty snob!

Chloe: Am I really that bad?

Nino: Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!

(Ivan puts the monster mask on, causing Mylène to get scared)

Mylène: I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... (singing) Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--(bumps into Adrien) Ahh!

Chloé: And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène! (laughs)

Adrien: Chloé, seriously?

Chloé: Yeah, so what?

(Mylène runs away, crying)

Marinette: Mylène! Anyone gonna go after her?

Ivan: Mylenè, wait! (takes his monster mask off and runs after her

Scene: Collège's court. Mylène is sitting on a bench, sobbing. Ivan finds her and comforts her.

Ivan: Ummm... don't listen to those bozos. Easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're doing awesome. Come back! I promise I'll roar more quietly.