Timebreaker+ Meeting future self

,,So Mylene it's your turn to pull an episode." Jaime said

Mylene got to Jaime and pulled a Card and read it out loud: ,, The next Episode is Timebreaker."

,, But before we start we wan't to introduce you to someone." said another voice, and this would be future your with partners but before." Jaime took over again and snipped with her fingers a few more persons were there but still no Lila, ,, I don't think that i need to introduce you to the persons but I would like to bring on your future selfies with your future children let's just say they're from 8 years in the future at this time I'll go after the alphabetic order of the last names

Marc and Nathaniel Anciel-Kurtzberg together with their 2 year old daughter Kelly Sophia and their 9 month old son Aaron Marcel then we have

Chloe and Sabrina Bourgeois together with their 4 Year old son Brian-Andre and their 2 years old daughter Audrey - Jean after them we Have Ivan and Mylene Bruel with their 2 year old son Charles- Fréd and their 8 months old daughter Teresa-Frieda followed by Ayla and Nino Cesair-Lahifffe together with their sons Seth-Noel 4 years old, Oliver- Diego 2 years old and the twins Kye-Otis and Shane - Julien 10 months old. The next ones are Marinette and Luka Couffaine-Cheng with their daughter Elsa-Gina 4 years old, their two year old son Aidan- Rolland and their 10 month old son henry Wang." Jaime got interrupted from Future Marinette ,, Well normally I would only be me and Luka with the children but Elsa and Aidan wanted their Babysitter to be here too." ,,Auwnt Manon is hewe?" ,,Yes Seth I'm here and not just me." while she was speaking did the older versions of Manon, Chris, Etta and Ella walk in. Jaime then took over again :, the next pair is a polygamy ship and I'm surprised that all three can be here. The next ones are Juleka Rose and Ali or what future Alya calls them Julroseali Couffaine-Laviant together with their 3 years old daughters Anastasia-Anarka and Layla-Morgan and their 1 year old son Jackson-Jared. the next ones are Kim and Ondine Le Chien together with their 3 year old daughter Harmony, then next we have Adrien and Kagami Tsurugi together with their 3 year old daughter Flora-Kye-Tomoe and last but not least Clara and Nora Nightangel-Cesaire without children at the moment." ,, So since that is finished I want to introduce myself. My name is Johanna-Isabella-Hope-Buffy summers but please just call me Jenna." The other voice introduced herself she was as tall as Jaime and had like her short and black hair but with blood red dyed tips"

Scene: . walks down the stairs and sees her mother.

: Well? With or without?

Marinette: Uh, with?

Sabine: You're sure it's not better without?

Marinette: Either way, you look perfect, Mom.

Sabine: You know? It's not every day you celebrate your twentieth wedding anniversary.

Rose: twenty years wow. thats long

: (off-camera) Marinette! Could you have a minute, please? (Marinette runs over to him) Well?

Marinette: Well, what?

Tom: My mustache, I groomed it. Is it too short? Should I shave the whole thing off? Maybe it's a little crooked on one–

Marinette: You look perfect, Dad. Uh, except for one thing. (points at his dirty baking apron, which he is still wearing)

Chloe: So that's where you have your forgetness and maybe clumsiness from

Marinette: Yes

Tom: Uh? Thanks, sweetheart. (runs off)

Marinette: (chuckles) No problem Dad! (later, Marinette pushes her parents out of the doors)

Marinette: You're going to be late!