volume 2 chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

After Ainz tests sabas to punch tuare he & wyatt saved. Only to be block by Cocytus.

(wyatt had it easy) Just to test his loyalty. Ainz & ghost went back to nazarik for a few minutes. Ainz & ghost came back. Ainz does most of the talking while ghost stays quiet.

As a legendary operator he doesn't care about that stuff. He thinks as a soldier. Ghost smiled underneath his mask hearing all the bickering him ainz does remind of their past.

Ghost flipped soap off while working on a computer back then.

Many other bickering bad language at each other. Sometimes times like these nothing wrong with having having fun.

Tuare was called in by ainz asking her questions & welcomes her to tomb of nazarik.

Once they left demiurge asks lord ainz & lord ghost did they know her. They replied yes. An adventure that died turned out to be her sister ( i think) ainz kept her book.

Epilogue:

Mobius 1 & albedo after a makeout. Ainz contacts her & him.

Mobius 1: air raid huh in a population?

Ainz: " not exactly only in their in the field away from the town. With your skills you know what to do. General shephard you do the same "

Shephard: " listen to my ears "

Mobius 1: roger that

Couple walked out to the airfield ainz had them built for ISAF. Mobius 1 climbed in his f22 raptor. Albedo kisses him awacs sky eye took off.

Albedo: good luck

Grim reaper nodded he turned on his f22.

" people of this world. Don't fear the reaper "

Mobius 1 is on the move

Later