Chapter 20: Dust...

...Last Day Dead...

??? POV:

It...its cold...and dark...where...where are we...it feels like...we're underwater...drowning in the dark...The dark...Its...all around us...We look around the dark...searching...wanting...A light...In the distance...Through the dark...we wade through...this river of blood...Trudging slowly...towards the light...we reach forward...trying to grasp it with our claws...but...before we grab it,it grows bigger and brighter...into the size of a movie theatre's screen...It flicks for a bit...scratchy and flicks...Like an old projector that plays black and white movies... on it...appears a black silhouette... and as time crawls by...the silhouette forms into......into....
A vision...a moving picture... but its slow...almost as if it was taking place underwater...The movie...its from somebody's point of view...almost as if we are seeing through his eyes...
His...
How do we know its a guy...
We see through his eyes on this screen in the darkness...
He...Is...Not...Belonging...
We look through his eyes...he's in a village...the first floor...He...He throws his blades onto the floor...Leaving his only weapon equipped...His Dæmonic Gauntlet...He slowly walks through the village...his face masked by his cowl...His Clawed hand...A player appears before him...asking for money...In an instant...he dies...the beggar...he vanishes into particles...The One with the claw...continues walking through the village...causing death and despair...a beautiful maelstrom of sadness and annihilation... A brigade of players approach him...They surround him...ordering him to cease his attack...the wind...it blows off his cowl...His...hair...He brings his clawed hand go his face,ruffling his white hair...His...his smile...A frightening sight...Madness... He isn't human....He is Insanity... He looks at the guards...his intense soul piercing red eyes making them freeze in horror...He disappears...reappearing behind them...his clawed hand...outstretched before him...They shatter into particles...all at once... He walks...killing hundreds more...
What....what are we watching......what....what madness is this...I try to move closer to the screen...but the darkness...it pulls me back...like tar...
...we have to stop this...we hear a scream...we look back up at the screen...He...he's holding a pink haired girl by the neck...A mace wielder...a blacksmith...We...
We dig my hand through the Tar like river I was in...
"We..." I say through the dark,my voice resounding in this eternally dark pit...
"We...can't..." I say... my voice becoming louder,stronger. My arms,straining under the tar's strength...