Chapter 1

Hajime's POV:

I walked into the casting room. Everyone applauded when I entered.
"Thank you Miss. Hinata for excepting our offer!" The director quickly came over to me.
"Of course! I am so excited to be apa-" before I could finish my sentence the door opened and the director immediately fled from me, running to the person who walked in.
I turned around and my eyes landed upon someone I was way to familiar with. Nagito Komaeda. And very popular actress. From a family of all popular models, actors, and directors. She had a silver spoon since she was born.
I've despised that stupid actress my whole career. I had to work from the bottom up. Just to support my younger sister. She isn't even that good...
That stupid director..
I immediately went to my manager Makoto Naegi.
"Did I not tell you I refuse any role or photoshoot if Komaeda is involved?" I glared.
"You need this... The amount of money they are offering is too much to refuse. It won't be that bad! Come on!" She said.
"No. I refuse." I went to turn around and lie to the director saying I had more important things to attend to.
"Oh hello! You're the young Hajime Hinata! I've heard so much about you!" Komaeda said.
Act professional. If you show that you hate her she'll tell everyone and you'll get black listed.
"Thank you! It's nice to meet you!" I bowed politely.
"I can't wait to work with you! You're so pretty!" Komaeda went to touch my face but I quickly backed up.
"I should go greet the director!" I said before leaving.
Heard so much about me? Yeah right. She is just trying to act all good.
"Alright everyone let's have our first meeting!" The director announced.
Shit am I out of time? Whatever. I can do this. This series isn't that long right? I just have to get through it. Hopefully Komaeda wasn't casted as the love interest.
Everyone sat down and took out their scripts.
"So everyone our lead is Miss. Hinata! The love interest is our lovely Miss. Komaeda!" The director announced.
Of course it is. She is a big actress why wouldn't she get the second big lead. Dammit.
————
"Hey Hinata!" I heard Komaeda coming up behind me.
"I'd love to get to know you more so this role is easier! Care for a drink?" She asked.
"Ah no... I'm sorry I don't drink. I really should be going. My apologies." I bowed and began to leave.
Naegi quickly ran up to me.
"Did you just turn her down!" She scolded me.
"Yes. I did. I want nothing to do with that spoiled brat." I said.
"You should get to know her before you judge..." She said.
"I know enough." I said harshly.
Naegi escorted me out and drove me back home. Naegi is my personal manger. She books all photoshoots and roles. She accepts offers and does what's best for me. She drives me places and also acts as sort of a body guard. I've finally made my way all the way up. I'm well know and pretty popular.
I've been told I'm too plain. But when I got older and started to mature my body quickly became my best point. I grew a big chest and suddenly I was popular.
I've gone through hell. Everything from directors touching me... to being told I was plain.. and now only being popular due to my sexualized body.
That stupid Komaeda! She is just the natural beauty isn't she?! She didn't have to work for any of it! I'm sure she's had plastic surgery! She could just pay as much money as she needs for anything!
Her body isn't sexualized! But she doesn't have a big chest! She is just thin and skinny like everyone wants!
She is talked about so well in the media! Oh she's so pretty! She is so polite! Her acting is perfect isn't it?!
What about me? Oh the top I wore was amazing wasnt it?! Why was that huh?! Only lingerie and bathing suit photographers reach out to me!
I could feel my anger building up in me. I hate Komaeda.
How am I supposed to fake a romance with that asshole?! Care for a drink? Care for a drink my ass! I'd rather drink sewage water then get a drink with you!
"Hajime!!!" My thoughts went away as my little sister ran up to me and hugged me.
"Hey! Glad to see you back safe!" My friend Chiaki pecked around the Corner.
He's my childhood best friend. He watches my sister for me when I'm at work.
"How was work?" He asked.
"Hell... But I'm glad to back with my little kitten!" I picked up Yuki and placed a kiss on nose.
She giggled.
"I missed you!" Yuki said.
"I missed you too!" I smiled.
"I gotta get home and do some college stuff... See you soon!" Chiaki waved goodbye to us.
"Bye!" I waved to him.
My parents have always had poor health and been on the poorer side of things. I took up modeling when I was young to help pay bills.
I've clawed my way to the top to continue to pay. My parents died young and Yuki was born a little bit before they died. So now I raise her. I've never hated my parents for it. They loved me and I loved them. And I will give yuki my everything. I want her to have the best childhood.
I'm already exhausted from work. But I have to come back and take care of Yuki.
"You hungry?" I asked.
"Mhmm!" She shook her head.
"Alright what should we eat?" I asked.
"Rice!" She smiled.
"Is that your favorite food?" I laughed.
"Yes!" She seemed so excited.
"Alright can you go play at the table? I'll start dinner!" I said as I sat her down.
She ran to her table and picked up her crayons. I started the rice and began to cut up potatoes for some quick curry.
I messily tossed my hair up when it got in the way one two many times. If I wasn't an actress I'd cut it all off... I'm glad I have yuki. Those dark thoughts would take me over. Since I have her I have so much to think about with her. So I don't have to worry...
"Look I drew Chiaki!" She smiled as handed me a paper.
"Aww isn't he cute!" I smiled.
———

I rewrote this chapter 3 times- I didn't know what I wanted to do but I decided to go with this actor gender bend au~