Chapter 7

Nagitos POV:

Filming was going good. I have never been happier. Call me spoiled but my life has never been better especially with Hajime.
She is all I could have ever asked for. But with that... she is so stubborn, getting her to eat is the hardest thing in the world. She's so obsessed with her weight.
She'll throw fits to not eat?! The stupid media posts heavily about her body. So it's probably seriously damaged her mental state on her body. She is constantly worried about calories, and working out.
And right now I'm currently trying to get her for at again...
"No!" She squirmed from my arms.
"You haven't eaten today! You're eating!" I tried to pull her from the bed.
"Your gonna wake up yuki!" She whined.
"Well you should have eaten earlier!"
Unfortunately I came home late from a meeting which meant Hajime just feed yuki and put her to bed. Hajime didn't eat.
"I'm not hungryyyy!" She whined.
"Ugh! You're such a baby!" I gave up and just picked her up the bed.
"Huh?!? H-how did you?!" She was confused on how I picked her up so easily.
"You're tiny. You're short and thin. You weigh like nothing." I sighed and brought her to the kitchen.
"That's not true.. you're just saying that because you want me to eat..." she gave up on getting away.
"Stop reading those stupid magazines. They don't know what they are saying! They're idiots! And who cares if someone is perfectly thin? I just want you to be healthy..." I said placing her on the counter.
"People will always only see me for my body Nagito... I have to keep it thin for others. I cant afford the hate, I need roles. Even if it's something I don't wanna do.." She explained.
It broke my heart. She thinks this way because of her situation. She's really that afraid of not having enough money?
"Are you... Selling your body?.." I asked worried from the tone she used.
"N-no! Not like that! I just put up with the sexual harassment at work! And do lingerie photo shoots and stuff! I've gotten offers for uh... P-porn.. I just really don't want to do that,.." she said.
"Sexual harassment?!? Who's doing that to you?!" I asked shocked.
"Happens all the time? Mostly that director Kujo since I work so much with him. He's a pretty high up director.. do you know him?" She asked tilting her head.
"Y-yes! I've worked with him a lot!!? He touches you?!" I felt disgusted and angered.
"Mhm... Mostly just grabbing my ass.. he'd force me into a room alone with him and grope me every now and then... N-nothing like sex! Don't worry!" She put her hands up as if she was afraid I'd be mad at her,
"Oh my god... Hajime.. that still isn't okay.." I was a bit suprised by how our conversation got here.
But I felt terrible for her. She thinks this is normal? Normal enough to just bring up randomly?! How much suffering has she gone through?
"Come on... Let's get some food and let's get to bed okay?" I smiled,
"Yeah..." she smiled back
———
I cuddled Hajime close to me. I was happy knowing her tummy was full. I reached down around her since I was the big spoon, per the usual, I liked cuddling around her plus I'm taller then her so I can just wrap myself around the small cute thing, my hands placed on her tummy softly rubbing it.
"What are you doing?" She asked,
"I'm just happy that you ate.. you're soft..." I said rubbing her belly.
I saw her gave get red. How cute...
"S-stop it..." she whispered obviously embarrassed.
"No way..." I kissed her neck.
My hands made there way down to her panty line. I could feel her body tense up but she didn't push me away. I slid my hand down to her clit. Softly pressing my finger into it through her panties.
"N-Nagito.." she called.
"Mmm?~" I nibbled her ear.
"Y-your touching.. somewhere.. sensitive.." she mumbled out and placed her on mine.
Oh god she's just the cutest thing,
"I know. Do you want me to remove my hand? Or do you want me to keep touching it~" I whispered into her ear.
"I.. I don't want you to remove your hand.." she blushed.
I began to move my finger gentle on her clit. Rubbing it through the fabric and massaging it in small circles. Her breathing began to get heavy. I rubbed up and down her lips.
"Feel good? Or want more?~" I used my other hand to squish her chest.
"M-more.. N-Nagito~" her voice was quiet but god did it sound desperate and needy. It was so cute. She squirming and pressing her ass back into me.
Her rubbing agaisnt me is getting me horny. I slipped my fingers under the side of her panties. Pushing them to the side as I stroke her lips and her clit. She's wet already? That was fast..
"You can use your voice baby~" I rubbed her nipple threw her t-shirt.
"Y-Yuki is asleep.." she whispered,
"The rooms are sound proof don't worry.. maybe if you were screaming she'd hear you.." I laughed softly,
She nodded her head. I moved my hand underneath her shirt and continued. She was letting out small moans.
I pressed my fingers to her entrance and pushed one of my fingers in.
"Hnn!" She jumped slightly surprised but she then another moan came from her mouth.
"Nagito~" her voice is so fucking hot. How can I not give in?
"God.. Hajime you're hot~" I continued.
"Ahh~ oh..." she began to squirm her hips down into my fingers.
I then figured out she was trying to get my fingers to hit up agaisnt a certain spot, so that's her g spot, I began to just rub that spot inside of her.
"Nnn~ I-I~ There please~" she whined.
"Do you like it right there? Or do you prefer your clit being rubbed?~" I asked as I moved my thumb to start rubbing her clit
"Ahh!~" she moaned and almost hit me with her head as she threw it back.
"Woah... damn.." I looked at her.
She was an absolute mess. She was panting and was drooling from having her mouth open and moaning. "My goodness sweetie.. aren't you just the cutest.." I cant hold myself back anymore.
I got ontop of her.
"Answer the question baby~" I said as I got ontop of her pining her to the bed.
She looked up at my confused.
"I asked.. clit or your insides?~" I then moved my fingers to rub against her g spot and her clit.
"Ahhh! I-I.. I don't know..." she whined.
"I think you do~" I kept rubbing.
"Mmmnnn~ I-insides!" She whined as I rubbed my fingers harder into her.
"Ahh! How cute~ I prefer my clit being rubbed.. Which means I have a good thing for both of us to feel pleasure~" I said as I got up.
She whined when I pulled my fingers from her. I went under my bed and grabbed out my strap on a fairly average size dildo. She's never had anything inside other then fingers.. best not to start super big.
I put everything on and the strap on had textured on the inside so when I'd thrust it would rub agaisnt my clit.
"A-A strap on?.." she looked at me.
"Mmhm!! It's not big! So you'll be okay!" I smiled.
She nodded her head okay.
I got between her legs and pushed them up. She looked a bit nervous. I used my hands massage her hips to comfort him. She looked up at me only to look away with her face bright red.
I grabbed the dildo and pressed it to her hole. She squirmed a little onto it. It was cute, she was needy, i pushed in more. Pressing the dildo as much as I could.
"Hnnn!~" she moaned and moved her arms to hold onto me.
"Does it hurt baby?" I asked worried.
"N-no.. K-keep going.." she bite her lip.
I pressed it into until there was no more left.
"It's all in.." I smiled as I leaned down to kiss her and rub her hips.
"I love you.." she whispered agaisnt my lips.
My face heated up. I didn't expect her to be the first one to say that, especially during this. She nuzzled herself into my neck.
"I love you too..." I began to move my hips gentle into her.
Not wanting to go too hard too fast, I moved gently into her. She was soaking wet and it helped the dildo move easily inside. I kept going that and she seemed to be doing well and then I noticed she was moving her hips into it.
"You could have asked me to speed up darling~" I chuckled.
"Mmm.." she was embarrassed I could tell.
She's so shy when it comes to stuff like this. It's cute.. I can't help myself! I began to move faster into her. My hips picking up spread.
"Ahhh!~ Mmmm!~" she began moaning loudly.
The nubs in the strap on rubbed so nicely against my clit.
"Hajime~" I let myself moan and enjoy the moment.
"Nnnnnnaaaa~ f-faster~" she begged,
How could I resist that? Without a second thought I pounded into her. Who knew she liked it inside. She didn't seem to like idea with a guy. But she'd obviously into girls she must just like the pleasure inside..
"I-I cant~ Nagito! I'm close~" she whined,
"Go ahead baby~ cum for me hajime~" she I cooed.
She whined loudly and her back arched off the bed and it caused the dildo to press the nubs into my clit hard.
"Oh fuck!~" I moaned as it rubbed me right and I came as well.
We both panted as we came off our high.
"Did that feel good?" I panted as I slipped out.
"Mmm.. I-I liked it.," she looked away.
"Hey.. come here.." I opened my arms to her,
She set up and hugged me,
"I love you.." I kissed her.
"I love you too..." she whispered as she nuzzled in and closed her eyes.
Guess clean up is up to me tonight, anything for her.