Chapter 6

Sorry!! I have so many books I'm writing right now! And I'm working on some new Genshin books- and I'm so sorry! Ahh! I'll try to finish this book soon!
Hajime's POV:

I've finally moved in with Nagito. Yuki was super happy. Her arm was healing well. Turns out the boy at school actually was only teasing her for attention. Go figure.
Yuki was spending the night with the boy. His parents felt bad and I definitely didnt need the money so Yuki made a request. She wanted a play date and sleepover with him as an apology. Which his parents instantly accepted. They are so young I didn't have to worry about anything.
"Oh my goodness!" I said out loud as a thought shot into my head.
"What is it?" Nagito asked as she set our dinner plates on the table.
"Oh my goodness Yuki is going to grow up- and when she is teenager- oh god?! I don't know how to raise a teenager! When I was her age I did stupid things! What if she meets a boy?! What if she-" I cut myself off.
"Calm down! Yuki won't be a teenager for quite a long time! Plus you never know maybe she'll meet a girl~" she teased.
"N-not now!" I rolled my eyes.
"I wanna hear what stupid things you did as a teenager~ that has you so worried about what yuki might do?" Nagito smirked.
"W-well you know... J-just teenage stuff!" I blushed.
"Oh? No please go in full detail~" she laughed.
"Don't act like you weren't a teenager... I may have.. you know fooled around... That's how I found out I was a lesbian.." I laughed.
"That's not how I found out~ So please tell me what did you do as a stupid teenager?" She laughed.
"Y-you've met Chiaki right? We actually dated back in highschool before I found out I was a lesbian- turns out he's gay too- we found out together after trying, you know.." I chuckled.
"No way! S-so I'm assuming you aren't a virgin?" She asked.
"Yeah... Well I mean we were naked but he didn't stick it in... was kinda funny actually! Because we both just sat there awkward until we were like alright welp- yeah neither of us enjoyed that so we both decided that maybe we weren't meant for each other..." I laughed.
"So how about you? Do anything as a teenager miss perfect Angel?" I teased.
"For your information I kept it in pants~" she teased.
My face flushed. Of course she did.
"Ah but don't think I'm shaming you!" She quickly said.
I laughed softly. We both continued our meal and cleaned up. Nagito left cute hints all night at wanting to do something tonight. And I was excited. We haven't gone very far. And now we are dating and home alone.. it's just perfect.
After dishes were down she she was quick to pull me to the bedroom. And next thing I knew she pinned me down to the bed. My face flushed as I looked up my eyes meet hers.
"You're beautiful..." she whispered looking down at me.
Only one lamp gave light to the room. I looked to the side to embarrassed to make eye contact. But she moved her hand to my face and made me look at her before leaning in for a kiss.
Our lips meet and her hands moved from my waist and slowly trailed up to my chest, groping it a little roughly. She must be really excited. I let out a little moan into Nagito's mouth.
I tried to move my hands to her chest, groping her and squishing her like she was to me. Nagito's knees moved and one of them moved to my crotch.
"Hnng~" I let out a soft moan at the sensation.
We both were just softly mewling into each other mouth. I guess her chest is sensitive too... through clothing and a bra it doesn't feel as good..
it was as if she was reading my mind because she reached for the bottom of my shirt pulling it off before she took hers off. I quickly took my bra off through it off the bed and she did the same.
We immediately mushed back together. Her knee grinded up into my clothed crotch. My skirt lifted so it was agaisnt my wet panties. Our chest rubbed together along with our hands.
She licked my lips and I opened my mouth for her. Her tongue moved into my mouth and desperately sucked on it. Wet noises from the kiss filled my ears and made me feel embarrassed, but I didn't wanna pull away.
Her skin was so warm agaisnt mine. Her figure is surprisingly muscular... Shes taller then me.. She seems fragile but she's well built. She probably works out a lot to keep her body like this...
My body isn't nearly as nice as hers...
I snapped out of thoughts when she pulled away from the kiss. We both panted and she pulled my skirt off and my panties before doing the same to herself.
She pushed my legs open and out before kissing my lips once more. What's she gonna do in this position?
"You're beautiful..." she whispered.
My face flushed.
"You're body is... so gorgeous.. I could praise you as a goddess..." she whispered against my lips before needing gropping my chest.
"H-haa... Nagito..." I softly moaned.
"Your cute..."
She then began to kiss down my neck, the middle of my chest, and my stomach, then she was right above my clit. She looked up at me as if asking for a little permission.
I nodded my head yes and she then kissed my clit. I almost lost it right there. She placed her hands on my thighs spreading me further apart. She moved her right hand to my pussy.
She used her index and middle finger to spread my warm folds open. The sound of wet squishing was heard when she then began to spread her tongue into me. I covered my mouth in shock.
"Hnng~ Nnnnn..." my head leaned back into the pillow.
Her tongue kept pressing deep into me and then up to my clit. Who knew this could feel so... good! I could get addicted to this. It's so warm....
After a few minutes of her doing that and me moaning and losing my composure she pulled up from me and a string of cum and saliva connected her mouth to my pussy.
She moved her leg over top one of mine, and the other inbetween my two legs. I looked up at her a bit confused.
"It's call scissoring hun~" she smirked.
"F-for a virgin you sure know a lot about this.." I blushed.
"I'm a virgin not innocent..." she softly chuckled.
She then began to rock her hips. Slowly at first. Really pressing down into me. I tried to stay calm. But oh god it felt amazing.
I could feel her wet warmth up against mine! I just kept grinding into her desperately. This position is so close. She was basically folding me in half as she grinder in.
But due to this position kissing was hard, So I desperately reached for her hand. Wanting some comfort as my real first was taken. I couldn't help but cry. It felt so so so good, the pleasure building up in my warmth. As soon as she grabbed my hand I felt tears run down my face.
"What's wrong sweetie?!?" She asked worried.
"N-nothing... Ahh~ I-it feels nice! D-don't stop please!" I kept sniffling and crying.
"Ahh... So you're a sex crier? Hot..." she said as she continued her hip movements.
"Hmm~ mmm~ I-I nnnnnn~" I couldn't keep myself together enough to answer.
"Its okay~ Go ahead and finish baby~" she used cute names for me and felt so comforting.
I nodded and focused on my heat. The building up, the love, the touching, the warm feelings! Everything was just perfect. My loving partner rubbing up agaisnt me for relief and love...
I couldn't handle it. I gripped her hand tightly.
"Ahhhh!~ Hnnn!! Hhhhaaaa~" I moaned and cried as I finished.
My back arched off the bed as I squirted. Nagito whined as well as she finished as well, I could feel it spraying agaisnt me.
My body collapsed down to the bed again. I panted and my mind felt like it was melting. Nagito held me tightly as she panted as well,
"Was that good?" She smiled,
"Mmm.. m-more then good... I love you..." I smiled up at her.
"I love you too baby..."