Chapter 8

Hajime's POV:

I woke up in panties and nothing else. Well it's obvious Nagito cleaned me up last night.. she was sleeping with her face in my boobs. God she's so..
my face flushed.
I looked over at the alarm clock, it's an hour before I need to wake up. I looked out the window. The sky was just slightly pink, the sun hasn't come up just yet.
"Hmm?" I heard Nagito shuffle and she looked up at me sleepily.
"S-sorry did I wake you?" I asked.
"I just felt you shuffle a little.." she smiled,
"Is something wrong?" She asked as she sat up a little and rubbed her eyes.
"Mmm.. Not really.. just enjoying the morning.." I smiled.
She came in close and sat me in her lap and nuzzled into my back.
"Your warm.." she said sleepily.
"Mmm.." I smiled.
She hugged me and I leaned back into her as I looked out the window to the city as the sunrise began. Color filled the room. Different shades of pink danced around, the room as the sun slowly raised.
"It's so pretty..." I said as she slipped her hand into mine.
She had definitely fallen back asleep, I could feel her body going limp against me. I helped laid her down and rested on her. Just a few more minutes...
.
.
.
The alarm went off and we both got up groaning about waking up. I stretched myself and got up putting on a t-shirt as Nagito turned the alarm off.
Today was another scheduled filming shoot, which means we both have to be there earlier. I walked to yukis room.
"Good morning yuki!" I walked in and opened her shades.
She whined before sitting up. She rubbed her teary eyes of sleepiness. She waddled out of her bed before giving me granny hands.
I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. Setting her on a stool. It was her own special bathroom. Nagito even decorated it with ocean animals and stuff for her.
I helped her brush her teeth and I did her hair. Then back to her room to help her change. Aww she's so cute! Then we both went to the kitchen. I quickly got her cereal out and she was able to pour her milk herself as I pulled out her premade lunch that I made last night. A stuck a few things in and put her lunch box in her book bag.
She had finished eating and I helped her to the door to put her shoes and coat on.
"Bye bye!" She hugged me.
"I love you! Chiaki is gonna pick you up from school okay?" I smiled.
"Mhm!"
And then a knock at the door. I opened it and it was private security Nagito hired. It was a nice lady who privately escorted yuki to school but looked like s normal mom to hide suspicion of yuki being the sibling of someone famous.
"Thank you!" I handed her off.
"Bye bye!" I said again.
And off she went. I was thankful Nagito paid her to do that. It made me feel more at ease. I then went back to the bedroom and Nagito had just gotten out of the shower.
"Yuki get going okay?" She smiled,
"Yep!" I pulled my shirt off and stripped to get into the warmed up shower.
I showed and as soon as I got out began my skin care. Dried my hair, make up, and finally I put on a comfortable but nice outfit that my stylist had told me to wear. Blue nice jeans and a white t-shirts and long sleeve kanki colored jacket. It went nice with my long brown hair.
"Well don't you look cute~" she said as she wrapped her arms around my chest giving it a soft squish.
I sighed. I know she'd my girlfriend but everything has to be about my boobs?..
"Yeah yeah.. come on! We can't be late!" I smiled as I picked up my purse. We both had heals on and they clanked agaisnt the floors.
"Hajime." She said as I put my hand on the door handle.
"Mhm?" Why do I have a feeling I'm in trouble?
"You're forgetting something," she said
"I-I am?" I looked at her.
"Eating."
How did she know?! She was in the shower. I opened the door and ran for the car but the dumb heals made me go slower and she caught me before I really could even take a step out of the apartment.
"Noo! Let go! We're gonna be late!" I said,
"Hajime stop being stubborn!" She pulled me back in the apartment.
"I'll eat later!" I whined.
She threw me over her shoulder and brought me to the kitchen. She put me on the counter and pulled out fruit from the fridge.
"At least eat this..." she said,
I turned my nose up at it.
"God you.. Hajime~" the change in voice made me look over to her.
"Come on~ be a good girl for me~" she placed her hand on my thigh.
"I'll reward you later~" she winked.
But we just did it last night? Again?.. Does she really like sex that much? Or does she think I do? Just because I gave her those reactions last night? Sure it feels good but if prefer to cuddle and watch a movie! Or something else..
I opened my mouth anymore kinda feeling like it ruined the mood. I'll be good I guess.. I ate as she feed me.
After I finished it she smiled at me and grabbed my hand and we left for work,
———