Afreen 🌺 Part 7 🌺

Part 7

Shayaan felt slight disturbance, he opened his eyes and saw his that dua was coming holding a prayer mat. Her head was covered for the morning prayer. She was oblivious of his presence it seems and he silently thought to observe her.

She had already done with the preliminary preparation for the Fajr prayer and spread the jainamaanz for the prayer.

She looked at the clock, it was still some time left, she was looking confused, "should she wake him up? She didn't know if he offer prayers like she does.

The hesitation was clearly evident, finding no other option she moved towards the bed and saw that Shayaan was already up.

"Wo namaz ka waqt ho raha hai," she said eliminating any kind of talks in between.

Shayaan nodded and got up. He wasn't someone who would offer the prayers regularly but he tried whenever he can.

"Main aata hun," he immediately rushed towards the ensuite for ablution.

It took him few minutes and then Shayaan lead her in the salah. It was first time but somewhere he felt that it was the start of a relationship. Something that was supported by the will of the almighty.

Shayaan looked at his wife as she prayed after the necessary prayers and then folded the jainamaaz. It was already awkward enough and Shayaan felt that it was necessary to first get familiar with the woman who was his wife.

"Will you sleep? He asked her as he absolutely had no idea what would she do. It was early morning and if there wouldn't have been so much of chaos, he would have gone for a long run.

"Maybe they can share the morning run together," he thought thinking of how they could share sometime together.

"Nahi, hame neend nahi aati Fajr ke baad, par agar aap sona chahte hai toh hum bahir chale jate hai bh.. "she stopped attaching the "bhaijaan". It was so sudden that the transition would take some time.

Shayaan was shocked and then relaxed when he felt that his wife had stopped immediately. He knew that she was about to call him bhaijaan and embarass both of them.

Finding a way to ease those worried eyes, he gave her an olive branch.

"Shayaan.. Shayaan bula sakti hain aap Hamen."

His words made her downcast her eyes, ohh how much she wanted to run from there.

Dua nodded softly.

Even after staying in the same house for more than eight months, it was still so complicated. She was actually feeling shy being with him in the same room.

Suddenly his spacious room was appearing small to her.

Sometimes it was not easy to formulate the thoughts and it is even more difficult to know the situation. Dua knew that she would have to be comfortable with him and she wanted it sooner rather than later.

"Would you come with me? He asked her, dua nodded and she followed his lead.

He took her to the terrace, it was still some time for the sun to set its wings and Shayaan felt it was better for them to start slowly.

There was a makeshift swing on the terrace, sat first and then gave dua his hand which she held without any doubt. He made her sit beside him and it was a perfect silence until she spoke.

"Aap hame waqt denge? Hum yeh rishta nibhana chahte hain pure dil se."

The words that she wanted to convey to him finally made its way.