Chapter 4 - Interrogation

Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.

-Vanessa Hudgens

Madison's POV~

"Thanks for dropping me back home Kyle" I hugged him.

"No problem babe" He hugged back.

"So see ya at school?"

"See ya" He kissed my forehead and got into his jeep.

I waved at him and then turned to go upstairs. Humming 'Stitches' I went upstairs. I pulled up the keys and as I was about to put it in the key hole the door flew open.

"Geez, you don't have to startle me always" I said, placing my hand on the heart to calm it down.

"Where were you?" He asked in a monotone voice.

He doesn't tell me where he disappears after school so why should I.

"Somewhere" I replied vaguely.

"Where sugarcubes?"

"Not telling ya"

I placed my bag on the couch and headed towards my room to change into more comfortable clothes.

As soon as I tried to reach the knob to my room, I felt a pair of arms on my waist and in no time I found myself trapped between Mr. Stranger and the wall.

I let out an ear piercing scream due to the surprise.

"Hey stop screaming!" He exclaimed.

"What do you expect me to do!?" I snapped.

"I don't know, maybe kiss me." He smirked.

I was still trapped.

"In your dreams!"

"Wow looks like my dream is about to come true then." He playfully winked at me.

"Hmm we'll see but first..!"

"Yes?" He said casually.

"Why the hell have you trapped me?"

"Because you haven't answered my question yet" He said casually.

The nerve of this guy! I let out a sigh and decided to tell him.

"I was at Wired"

"You were on a date? I didn't know you had a boyfriend...So the guy that dropped you off is your boyfriend?" He continued blabbering.

I could smell his cologne due the close distance between us. If he got any closer I wouldn't be surprised to feel his lips on mine.

I blushed at the thought.

"See you are blushing!" He said as if it was the greatest discovery on earth.

"So what?" I didn't understand what's the problem in my blush.

"It means I was right you were on a date and your boyfriend dropped you back home." He said proudly.

"No dummy you are wrong"

"How so?"

"Kyle and I weren't on a date" I exclaimed, trying to put some sense into his brain.

"So what were you guys doing?" He asked sounding curious.

"Why are you so eager to know?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Just curious about my roommate"

"Hmmm"

"Now answer"

"Okay okay. We both work there"

"You both work at Wired?"

"Yup" I said popping up the P.

"Oh cool"

Having said that, he released me and went into the dinning. What a strange guy.

I shrugged off the feeling and went into my room to change.

Not even five minutes passed and he called out my name.

"Sugarcube"

"Yes?"

"I have made the dinner, come out soon"

"Coming"

Wow he can cook...what a great roommate I have. Grinning I entered the dining area.

"What are you grinning at?"

"What are you, a police officer? So many questions my god" I sassed.

He just rolled his eyes in response.

I looked at the food on the table and my grin got bigger. He had made Tacos and they looked like heaven. Hopefully it will taste good.

I sat down on the chair, opposite to him. He had served the food on my plate and was looking at me with an unreadable expression planted on his handsome face.

"What?"

"I am waiting for you to taste" 

"Oh okay"

I took a bit and saying that it tasted good would be an understatement. I moaned with delight as I took another bit.

He was still looking at me but this time he was looking amused.

"Like my food?" He asked with a proud smirk.

Not wanting to boost his already sky high ego more I just gave him a casual lame answer.

"Whatever"

He just chuckled in response. Weird guy....

748 words~

Liked the chapter? If yes please don't forget to click the star button on the top.

I am dedicating this chapter to PriscillaYiadom . She was one of my first readers. Thanks for all the votes and comments :)

Love you guys so much, Bye!