Chapter 6 - Game On!

"Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are. So just be yourself, love yourself for who you are and just keep going."

-Demi Lovato

Madison's POV~

"Yes! I finally discovered your name!"

"You didn't know my name yet!?" Mr. Stranger or should I say Xavier asked me.

"No"

"How come?"

"You never told me!"

"You never asked!"

"So what-"

"Miss Reed!" Mr. Finn interrupted our useless conversation.

"Yes sir?" I turned to him, to find him looking at us with amusement.

"So are you still willing to do it?

I faced sideways to catch a glimpse of Xavier's pleading eyes. I guess he didn't like to be babysitted. Hmm, this will be fun!

"Yes sir" I smirked at Xavier after which I heard his not-so-pleasant groan.

"Great!" Mr. Finn squealed and then cleared his throat in a manly way.

"You both can leave." He said.

We both walked out of his office. I could feel Xavier's eyes on me.

"Yes?"

"What in the world made you say yes to him? I have better things to do, you know!" Xavier whined.

"Yeah right and I have all the time in the world to wander around you!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Exactly we both didn't want this so why"

"I can't deny the principle of the school you know. It doesn't seem good for my reputation and secondly, I like to irritate you." I playfully winked at him.

"Oh you sure are in trouble now"

"Really I am so scared!"

"Fine you want to play, let's play! I will meet you after lunch and then you can show me the neighborhood, ok?"

"Ok cool"

"Game on Sugarcube!"

"Game on!"

Having a ghost smile on my lips, I went in the direction of my next class which was physics by the way...I hate it. The good thing is that Soph has this class with me.

"Heyyyy Maddssss!"

"Ugh you certainly need to lower your voice, Soph"

"Whatever, by the way, did I just see you and Mr. Stranger come out from the same corridor? What were you both doing together, huh? " She was wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Well Soph he isn't a stranger anymore, I just discovered his name. It's Xavier Kingston" I replied ignoring her question.

"Xavier huh"

"Yup!"

"Cool so what were you both doing in the dark corridor? Making out or-" I was hoping she would forget that.

"Mr. Finn had called us both to his office." I interrupted her before she could voice her wild thoughts.

"Mr. Finn? What funny business did you do?"

"We didn't do anything Soph-" I spoke slowly as if speaking to a child.

"Then why did he call you?"

"Will you let me finish! So yeah apparently he is Mr. Finn's nephew and he wants me to show Xavier around the school and the neighborhood."

"Why?"

"To help him adjust I guess"

"No, I mean why you?"

"I am friendly and trustworthy!" I said feeling proud of myself.

"Hmm that you are" Soph agreed.

580 words~

I know this was a bit boring chapter but the next one is going to be much more interesting, I promise.

Feel free to comment your views. I love to read your comments, irrespective of them being positive or negative. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Looking forward to read your views.

Bye!