•Her•

May 23th 2019

"And the best exam is from.."
Her and mine were the best exams, I'm shocked.

Im really happy that I share a class with her, so I can see her more often but she sits with her back to me , so I can't see her beautiful face.

But we never have done a group work together because of my bsf and because she always does her things alone. I like that about her. I like many things about her.

The way her hair jumps when she walks out of the door or the way she looks at me. It feels like Home,I cant describe it.

"HEYYY GUYS LISTEN!!" A girl shouted,which made me pay attention again.

"This girl who exam was the best.."
Oh no she is talking about her.
"She's such a loser, I saw her climbing on a bridge and wanted to kill herself-"
What Did she say? If she's gonna kill her self there's no use for me being alive.
"Stop that gibberish!! You will sent to the principal if you say more"after the teacher spoke the girl was happily quiet.

The schoolbell ringed and I ran out of class.
She was already home.
The next day she wasn't in school and the whole 3 weeks she wasn't either. After this happened no one saw her again.

And I never felt that Bad,till I saw her in the train. One time our eyes met,I felt it was her but why didn't I got up and talked to her,WHY? THIS WAS MY LAST CHANCE.

she should just know that I'll wait for her here.I'll always wait for her.