Chapter 1

i manage to get to the bus stop just in time as my bus hadn't got here yet

i manage to get to the bus stop just in time as my bus hadn't got here yet. it was just me and 3 other boys. they were sat the other end talking about something. i sat down at the edge of the bench and pulled out my phone. i put in my headphones and put my playlist on shuffle. i'm only 2 songs in when i feel a tap on my shoulder. i take out my headphones and look up to see the 3 boys staring back at me. the tallest one, who i recognize as Heeseung a senior at school, pulls out a card and hands it to me.

You've been invite to our bloody birthday
We hope you will be able to come
We look forward to seeing you there

i look back up at him and see a bus has pulled up behind them. the 2 others begin to board the bus but Heeseung stays staring at me.

"welcome, you're invited"

he says before turning around and boarding the bus before I have time to reply.

☆°•~the next day~•°☆

i arrive at the house and walk up to the door. almost everyone at school had been raving on about this party so i was shocked when they decided to invite me. i had never been super popular or someone who liked the spotlight, i tended to just fade into the background. i timidly knock on the door and step back a little wait for someone to answer it. a tall, very handsome boy opens the door and looks at me. i handed him my invitation which he takes. he looks down at it before asking

"you're invited to this party?"

he looks back up at me with a questioning look painting his features.

"umm yea..."

i shyly reply, regretting the fact that i came at all. a voice calls from inside the house.

"Sunghoon, who is it??"

another boy with dark hair and a lollipop in his mouth comes to the front door and looks me up and down.

"a new girl?"

he questions. at this point i wish i never came at all, it was probably a joke to try and fool me, make it seem that the popular kids actually wanted the shy girl to come to their party.

"you know what, nevermind. I'll just be going"

i say as i begin to turn around and leave. but i'm stopped by a sharp tug pulling at my sleeve. i spin around to be faced with Heeseung towering over my small figure.

"don't go, stay a while"

i look behind the 3 boys into the hallway, still unsure.

"i guess i can stay for a bit"

"good"

Heeseung pulls me inside the house while Sunghoon closes the door behind me. i follow behind Sunghoon as he walks off onto the main room. i look back behind me to see if Heeseung was still there as he was the only person i knew but it was if he just disappeared into thin air. both him and the other boy had completely disappeared and now Sunghoon had too.

guess i was to survive this party myself.