Chapter 3

me being me, i didn't let this boy stop me

me being me, i didn't let this boy stop me. so after 5 minutes i stand up and turn towards the door. but before i can even make a move i am blocked by a boy with blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. i stand, transfixed by his beauty, when he begins talking

"i thought my friend told you to stay put?"

he crosses his arms and looks at me with a intimidating gaze. i shuffle nervously on the spot, unsure what to say.

"don't leave just yet. here you must be thirsty."

he holds out a cup and in the dim lights of the party i can just about make out the colour of the liquid inside. it was a deep red colour, with a slight metallic smell.

"oh um no thanks I don't drink alcohol"

i try and reject his offer so he will leave me alone, but he has other ideas.

"don't worry its just juice I'm sure you'll like it"

i look at him with a doubtful look but he nods and urges me on

"ummm okay then"

i hold the glass nervously, his eyes piercing into mine.

"drink it"

i gulp, and lift it up to my lips, hands shaking.

"what are you waiting for? drink it"

i take one last deep breath and go to take a sip when its suddenly snatched from my grasp. a tall boy is standing to my right and he chugs down the red liquid. my eyes widen at the boy as he wipes his lips, a glint of mischief flashing in his eyes.

"what are you doing?"

the blonde boy questions him, a dark look on his face

"i was thirsty"

the tall boy replies rather bluntly. my eyes flick between the two and i sense the tension rising.

"what do you want Niki?"

i look up at the tall boy who i've learnt is called Niki. his eyes flick to me briefly before landing back on the blonde boy.

"i need to borrow her for a while"

the blonde boy glares one last time at niki before staring back at me and rolling his eyes. with an annoyed sigh he finally gives in.

"alright then, do whatever you want"

Niki turns to me and grabs my wrist

"come with me"

his eyes stare down at me, and i shy away from his intense gaze in fear. he begins dragging me along behind him. where was he taking me? do i trust him? do i trust anyone here? i try and muster up the courage to ask him.

"where are we going?"

my voice comes out as barely a whisper, terror flowing through my veins. he stops and turns around slowly to look at me. his hand on my wrist loosens slightly before tightening again.

"you'll see soon"

he says before turning back around and dragging me after him once again, not knowing someone was watching us the whole time.

Bloody BirthdayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara