Chapter 5

Sunoo pov

Sunoo pov

i felt the door collapse in and both Jake and Jay fell to the floor. i barge in just as Dawn fell out of the window and we make eye contact one last time. i scream in rage as i realize i am to late. i spin around, now facing the 2 boys on the floor

'you fools, you let her get away, now what are we supposed to do!'

'Sunoo she's a human, she can't get involved in this'

Jay stood up, Jake following seconds later

'no you don't understand, tonight was the night! now we'll have to wait till next full moon!'

i sigh before storming out and back to the party.

Your pov

we finally arrive in front of my house, Niki's hand still tightly gripping onto mine. we stand still for a moment before he lets go of my hand and coughs awkwardly. i chuckle lightly

'thanks for getting me out of there, tell the others i said thanks as well'

he looks up and nods

'yea it's okay, I'll tell em'

'so see you tomorrow at school then'

he stares at me

'no you can't get involved with our kind, it would be best if you didn't'

i agree sadly, a little disappointed for some reason.

'i'm sorry, i just want to keep you safe. anytime you need saving i'll be there...'

i smile at him softly

'and so will the others obviously, not just me'

i laugh again before bidding him goodbye and retreat into the comfort of my home, watching his silhouette disappear into the darkness.

Heeseung pov

i see sunoo come raging back down the stairs; alone. they'd got away, he was too late. i knew what they were planning to do and i tried to stop them but they're to foolish. not long after i see both Jay and Jake mingle back into the crowd, Niki still gone.

they're trying so hard to push away what they are, protect Dawn from what they couldn't protect themselves from but it won't last long. it'll get to her too. it always does.

A/N- happy (very late) birthday our sunshine, Sunoo💛☀️ i hope he was happy on his special day