Chapter 2

Jay pov

Jay pov

"how did Dawn get the invitation?"

i look up slightly at my hyung, waiting for his reply.

"don't worry about it, i invited her"

my jaw drops, how could he be so careless to invite her here? didn't he know what she is? and what we are? no she can't be here.

"seriously?! she's human"

my voice raises in a scolding manner

"quieten down! she might hear us!"

he hisses, giving me a warning look.

"let's just enjoy the party okay?"

i still don't know and there's a part of me that wants to keep arguing back, but i keep my mouth shut. i slowly nod and Heeseung puts his arm round my shoulder and we both walk further into the party.

Your pov

i had been wandering around the party for 10 minutes now and i still haven't managed to spot anyone i recognise. i could always ditch, they'd never even know i was gone. everyone else around me was too busy partying and there was a door just across the room  this was my chance to escape! i walk around the room, avoiding the various groups of people and before i know it, i have reached the door. but just as i was about to open it, i feel something stopping me.

"you leaving already, i thought you were having fun?"

i turn around and am faced with one of the boys who i met at the bus stop. he looks at me, his head slightly cocked, awaiting my reply.

"i was ummmm....just umm...."

he straightens his head and smirks at my nervous state.

"here come have fun with me"

he grasps my hand and waits silently for me to accept or deny his offer. i gingerly nod before he walks off with me following behind. he pulls me over to a sofa and pushes me down onto it

"now stay here, and don't move"

his once playful and kind demeanor is gone and a dark look is resting on his face. i swallow nervously, too scared to even talk back. he takes note of my state and smirks once again before walking away.

guess leaving won't be as easy as i thought it would be.