𝔩ø𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰³³

Mila POV

Angelo glances from me to Felix, his expression unreadable. Felix leaned against the wall with an annoyed expression and I sat in the middle of it.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Angelo inquires.

I grab my hair tie on my wrist beginning to snap it.

"Yes...uhh I do." I mumble.

He goes to say something but stop himself glancing over at Felix warily.

"Felix can you leave us alone for a minute?" I look over at him.

"60, 59, 58–"

My face falls. "You're not funny."

He rolls his eyes before disappearing leaving me with Angelo.

"Do you love him?" He raises a brow.

"Yes...uh I do."  I drift off but quickly add on. "I love you bo—"

He raises his hand telling me not to say anymore. I fall quiet dejectedly.

"So you've been sleeping with an incubus all this time and you didn't think to tell me before we got together?" He raised a brow obviously frustrated.

"I didn't want you to think I was crazy..." I mumbled.

He leans back in his chair with his legs lazily apart.

Why is that posture so attractive?

I shake my thoughts out. "Everyone's reaction is that I'm crazy and I didn't want you to think that too..." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I probably would've if I didn't have my own issues with it before."

My head snaps up to look at him. "What?"

He sighs throwing his head back letting me see the sculpt of his neck.

Mhm.

"Two or three years ago, I had my own little encounter with a succubus. She'd sneak into my room at night and touch me in my sleep."  I listen attentively as he spoke. "It probably went on for about three months."

"Why did it stop?"

He slowly lifts his head up looking straight at me. "I guess you could say I killed her?"

I raise a brow questionably. "You killed a demon? Like you exorcised it?"

"Yea, no." He chuckles as he reminisced. "I didn't wanna actually kill someone but I wanted her to leave me alone so I thought to myself what if I can use her own skills against her?"

I raise a brow. "What did you do?"

"Fucked her non stop until she fell unconscious and went away. So I don't know if I necessarily killed her but she didn't come back after that." He shrugged it off.

My eyes widen in surprise.

"So now when I have sex I rather be gentle with my partners because I don't know if that could happen again."

I sighed. "Well I don't think I can do that with Felix."

"There's something else you can try."

•••

"Angelo..."

I start nervously turning my head to the side to look at him as he laid beside me smoking.

"Hm?" He hums not turning his attention.

I get up straddling him suddenly catching him off guard.